The world's top 13 automotive brands

Steptronic

So odd that it's top 13? 13 is such a random number. I would expect top 10 or top 5 or top 15. Maybe the author wanted to include ferrari somehow [laugh]

So odd that it's top 13? 13 is such a random number. I would expect top 10 or top 5 or top 15. Maybe the author wanted to include ferrari somehow [laugh]

Yes, 13 covers pretty much "everything common". I had to think a little before I could come up with the other marques not included in the list, like Opel, Seat, Chevrolet, Holden, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and Bentley.

Motorbike in a list of car :D

As the title says it is the list for "automotives". Good that one two-wheeler brand can fight with four-wheelers

Yeah, that is a good point. I do not also understand why 13, even though it is quite unlucky number in the west!

Yes, 13 covers pretty much "everything common". I had to think a little before I could come up with the other marques not included in the list, like Opel, Seat, Chevrolet, Holden, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce and Bentley.

Was bit surprised when I did not find GM while Ford is in. They normally follow each other in lobbying..

Strange... where's Yamaha and Suzuki?

Not in top 13 Automotives. It is very difficult for them to compete with cars. May be they are in top 25 or 30!

Rolls Royce is under BMW group..SEAT and Bentley is under VW group..and Jaguar is under Tata group

Turbocharged

Yahoo is very famous for writing articles to skew to their own agenda and advantage....so yeah, I won't be surprise they did it just to include Ferrari...

Anyway there' also no gauge on how the top 13 were selected, even the "brand value" also based on yahoo's own, so just read it for fun..

Edited by Pocus

Rolls Royce is under BMW group..SEAT and Bentley is under VW group..and Jaguar is under Tata group

By the same token, why isn't Fiat listed instead of Ferrari?

It says brand, not the company..... note that Audi is in the list too (Audi is owned by VW Group)

↡ Advertisement