Good workshop to install alarm & car camera etc in the west

Verna24

Hi to all, anyone can suggest good Workshop in the west to install all the car accessories? Use to visit soon lee at geylang area, cheap & good, but nowadays my work schedule really don't allow me to visit workshop that far, therefore hope that someone can introduce any good & reasonably priced car workshop. Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Hi to all, anyone can suggest good Workshop in the west to install all the car accessories? Use to visit soon lee at geylang area, cheap & good, but nowadays my work schedule really don't allow me to visit workshop that far, therefore hope that someone can introduce any good & reasonably priced car workshop. Thanks in advance.

Still Soon Lee is the best. Most of my car stuff are installed by them.

Edited by Gdspd08

Still Soon Lee is the best. Most of my car stuff are installed by them.

Bro can pm soon lee number to me? Abt a year no go Liao, lost his name card. Thx in advance!!!

so no suggestions on west installation? I am tempted to buy a 2 way car cam via qooo for 150. but need someone to install. best if got shop sell and install.... pls not chop carrot or high end ones.... my directasia insurance renewed in 3 weeks. if i instal a car cam before then, will have a 4% discount. works to be abt $60... so if I install a cam under 200, very wu hua....

(edited)

anyone here can intro a workshop that can install a 2 channel car cam? I have my own cam, just need an installer.

East workshop preferred.

Edited by Chrispie
↡ Advertisement