Lucky draw @ KSL

Phmaksg

Something to share :

Today is my lucky day in KSL, A promoter approached me and gave me a car decal to stick on the windscreen and if spotted with that decal, there will be monetary rewards.post-31848-1350200975_thumb.jpg

I was asked to filled up an enclosed lucky draw, she opened up the lucky draw and told me to fill up my particulars and later was told to sign on the "Thank you" words prior returning. After filling up, I returned her the lucky draw and she insisted me to sign on the words "Thank you" that I couldn't find but it was the word Congratulation and a prize of RM$6000+ that consists of a twin induction cooker and a vacuum cleaner. I already feel suspicious, something like those "Kua Kua Le" is happening !

After her dramatic act with her fellow colleague by calling the office blaa...blaaa...blaaa and I was told to take the prize in one condition that is for own personal use and cannot sell away for profit. I agreed with her but I asked her is this those "Kua Kua Le" thingy and she denied. She brought out the two prizes and was packing for me but told me that I need to utilize the RM$50 voucher before I can have my prizes which I need to fork out RM$3000+ for the water filter system. I rejected her request and immediately she closed her sales catalogue and told me I'm unable to take the prizes. The way they act is very dramatic, I have to salute them.

This is a new approach something like the "Kua Kua Le" please don't fall into their trap.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks for shaing this drama drama scam.

But i wont be surprise if there are still stupiak greedy pp who will kana con.

If it s too good to be true, it prob is.

Means they change their location from City Square to KSL liao since many Sgreans go there...hit and miss..

lucky TS is smart enough...but many older folks are not aware...so please share more of this to more people.

TS should secretly take a photo of the salesperson mah...so to let us see chio anot... [sly][laugh]

Their company is e-touch home concept, browse their products and you must avoid their promoters. I have emailed to their company e-touch home concept and let see how they going to reply me.

(edited)

And you actually buy their nonsense in the very 1st place....

<_<

Nope, nothing purchase. When someone approached, we must not 拒之门外, at least show some respect.

Edited by Phmaksg

Means they change their location from City Square to KSL liao since many Sgreans go there...hit and miss..

lucky TS is smart enough...but many older folks are not aware...so please share more of this to more people.

TS should secretly take a photo of the salesperson mah...so to let us see chio anot... [sly][laugh]

Brather now KSL most happening, City square is only slightly better than holiday inn only. of cos they shift

I thot couple of wks ago our Crime Watch did show something similar...

Thanks for that info & warning! Hope none fall into their trap! -_-

Baby on board decal?

well i kena at Angsana in 2005

the promoter gave me the decal saying blah blah blah

then ask me to open a card and sign the thank you colum

yup no thank you

but i won the same price as you

of course the way the act blah blah blah

lucky my colleague had warn me beforehand

so i said no money for rm1000 to release the prize

close case

↡ Advertisement