Clown Driver - Nissan Teana SKB 82*1 R on a sunday morning.

Linlaopei

On a sunday morning, this clown not enough sleep. I dunno what he is doing on a public road early morning. Got money buy 2L car, no money buy street directory or a GPS.

Wake up clown!

↡ Advertisement

Foreign driver? Wanted to turn right against traffic flow. Luckily got lori there and he/she registered in time.

Edited by TameDriver

Turbocharged

On a sunday morning, this clown not enough sleep. I dunno what he is doing on a public road early morning. Got money buy 2L car, no money buy street directory or a GPS.

Wake up clown!

not too bad lah, met worst

Neutral Newbie

Yes, he seems at lost and not very sure on his way. Sure, there are time, people may got lost sometimes.

not sure what do you want to achieve by posting the video online?

The Teana driver was constantly stepping on the brake, more like playing with the vehicle behind. The ending part of the video show the Teana like stopping for the vehicle behind to come alongside, so they can exchange Sunday greeting.

i would think that the teana driver lost his/her way or missed a turn wants to make a u-turn and felt that the person who filmed this video is stressing him/her out by tailing closely, learn to anticipate.

to me, this is a typical example of bad driving ethics or a person who is not willing to forgive a person for their mistakes. i don't see any problem of keeping a little distance from the teana driver and allow him to do the needly. as mentioned, it's a sunday morning, traffic is light.

be more gracious and move on...

Edited by 987

The Teana driver was constantly stepping on the brake, more like playing with the vehicle behind. The ending part of the video show the Teana like stopping for the vehicle behind to come alongside, so they can exchange Sunday greeting.

double facepalm... [hur]

I suspect that the driver is someone who was taking a joy ride and had no driving licence. My hunch was borne from the way the idiot drove. No sense of anticipation. His or her driving (or whatever you call it) is very reactive, albeit with a delay. For e.g., in the first short clip, from the way the Teana squated front-wise before pulling off after a delay, it resembled a kan cheong jack rabbit start. "oei, green light liow lah"

Along the way, the driver seemed to be looking for a spot to stop but i think he or she wasn't successful because TS was literally on his or her tail. Why else would the Teana keep slowing down and lean towards the left? And the incorrect positioning at the right turn from Serangoon North Ave 1 towards S N Ave 2. I mean driver kayu and inexperience is one thing, at the very least everyone should be able to line up his or her car correctly on a right turn.

In my opinion, TS is a extremely impatient driver himself.

The car in front had definitely loss his way and was trying hard to keep to the side of the road to let TS overtake him.

This car might be stepping on his brake to signal to TS to back off so that he can have some space.

Please try to be more gracious on the road, just put yourself in his shoes.

If in future, you lost your way and didn't bring along your GPS, what will you feels when others tailgate and horn you just because you are trying to search for your destination.

In my opinion, TS is a extremely impatient driver himself.

The car in front had definitely loss his way and was trying hard to keep to the side of the road to let TS overtake him.

This car might be stepping on his brake to signal to TS to back off so that he can have some space.

Please try to be more gracious on the road, just put yourself in his shoes.

If in future, you lost your way and didn't bring along your GPS, what will you feels when others tailgate and horn you just because you are trying to search for your destination.

Agreed.

All TS is doing is whining.

He seems to be having an inferiority complex.

"Got money buy 2L car, no money buy street directory or a GPS"

Either that or that's his silly excuse for posting such a video.

This is a case of (driver cannot find destination and getting his direction correct) is more impt than (observing traffics and practising safe driving).

↡ Advertisement