Latio or Sylphy, pls advice!

Kwinsee

I drive a Latio, not fuel economical at all. Planning to change car soon.

Which car you plan to change which is fuel economical? [:/]

Tan chong says its a common problem for selphy. alot of it have this problem. i under warranty replace is FOC. if no warranty than jialat. owm pocket money.

Then TC very stingy never recall cars and change for owner. Tsk Tsk

I drive a Latio, not fuel economical at all. Planning to change car soon.

Generally Nissan cars are not associated with gd FC. Sunny is the most famous fuel drinker of it class compared to other jap cars

Generally Nissan cars are not associated with gd FC. Sunny is the most famous fuel drinker of it class compared to other jap cars

why sunny such a bad FC car?

I dont understand how come Sunny is famous for fuel drinker car? Since Sunny has been the most popular and common car that people buy?! Until today you still can find so many Sunny on the road!

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, thanks all for your advises! i think i should go down to try and feel before make a final decision. :)

Have a nice day.

I dont understand how come Sunny is famous for fuel drinker car? Since Sunny has been the most popular and common car that people buy?! Until today you still can find so many Sunny on the road!

It is a good car! Like civic has many generation and has become part of the family. So ppl auto will buy it. It is comfortable and reliable.

It is a good car! Like civic has many generation and has become part of the family. So ppl auto will buy it. It is comfortable and reliable.

Though when people buy car also look at FC?! [:/] If FC too high, even the car is reliable, people might think twice?!

Edited by 13177

Though when people buy car also look at FC?! [:/] If FC too high, even the car is reliable, people might think twice?!

Ah Peh and uncle don't look at FC [:p] [:p]

I can't answer u that question

Actually most people don't really consider FC first.

First is a reliable brand next is carwithin budget next is easy to maintain then follow by the rest. That is what I did when I buy my colt

Lol, this i have to agree. When they are loyal to one brand, they will buy no matter how bad the FC is or how ugly design has become. :D

I can't answer u that question

Actually most people don't really consider FC first.

First is a reliable brand next is carwithin budget next is easy to maintain then follow by the rest. That is what I did when I buy my colt

Also follow what most people buy. :D Sunny always the household brand among many people, so when there are so many people buy, the car confirmed should be good in all areas.

Wrong la uncle buy car, Ur new car good? swee I also buy same. plus sediment value die die must buy that model or brand

↡ Advertisement