Latio or Sylphy, pls advice!

Kwinsee

I want to see how other driver use this overdrive button

[laugh] [laugh] for sure they will rev till the redline n soon the gearbox will spoil one de lor...

Edited by Rezorn86
↡ Advertisement

That's why it is called the 'joke' lo. [:p]

[laugh] if not bcos i got a sunny liao, i wont mind get the joker lo [laugh]

but the only bad for this joker is, the leg room, entry n exit of the rear passenger didnt improve....

[laugh] [laugh] for sure they will rev till the redline n soon the gearbox will spoil one de lor...

Law abiding citizen not like u Stig haha.. No red line before

thats why now Nissan have a new version of cvt call as xcvt(xtroinc cvt), which meanly use on their teana, juke & qashqai(if i not wrong)..

Whats e diff fm normal cvt?

Dont think they are still selling the Sunny as new car now. But there are still many many Sunny on the road lo, so it means many people bought Sunny and continue driving this car until today.

Easy to get spareparts so cn drive till e end of e world. Hahaha

Whats e diff fm normal cvt?

The saleman mention something like electronic gear selection or something along the line. But CVT no gear one wat

unless you are super kiasu and get great satisfaction out of a superb FC, then get the nicer car..which is the Sylphy....looks, interior, space, stability etc

I have the worst performance 1.6L car (Altis) but its good enough for me. Sometimes i wonder if the car is any faster, would i be able to control it (yes i am a normal driver). Press a bit at highway already 120-130 liao and EVERY car around you is traveling super slow...but i have to say a heavier car is much better than a light car, especially at 120 onwards. My old altis will 'shake' (af if the car will break apart) after 120 while the newer Altis is 'stable' (meaning u will not know u traveling so fast from the vibration of the car) even at 140.

But why not the new Altis?

Edited by Ungtiong

The saleman mention something like electronic gear selection or something along the line. But CVT no gear one wat

So lets wait a couple of years n see what problems come out.

Bro last time auto gear also many ppl see it as problematic and full of problem. See now Auto car population is more than manual. Technology will improve. Just not worth to invest in hybrid car technology not yet mature and too expensive to use.

own latio over 4 years liao... fc never less tgan 13 kml even with heavy city drive only. Comfort, my passanger tendvto fall asleep when I drive, so you say leh.. [laugh]

[laugh] if not bcos i got a sunny liao, i wont mind get the joker lo [laugh]

but the only bad for this joker is, the leg room, entry n exit of the rear passenger didnt improve....

I presume your sunny should be quite "old", time for you to get this joker esp it comes with turbo version. :D

Neutral Newbie

my bf's dad drive a latio, looks quiet ok to me... slyphy to me is a bit expensive.... but if u have the money, i think sylph is more spacious and looks nicer than the latio...

my bf's dad drive a latio, looks quiet ok to me... slyphy to me is a bit expensive.... but if u have the money, i think sylph is more spacious and looks nicer than the latio...

Actually in terms of design, i find both cars also look ugly. [:p]

Actually in terms of design, i find both cars also look ugly. [:p]

Latio better IMO. More style...Sylphy very plain look

↡ Advertisement