Downtown line trains are from PRC?

PorkChong

What diff does it make where from?

Wouldn't it be better to look into track record / history / quality?

Very terrible to throw problem without any basis in fact.

Oh oh. I wonder how long ty run b4 ty start to fall apart?

Safe or not?

The purchase would have included all the maintenance and supply of parts for a period of time and other support I guess... Cant be jus buy the train jus bcos it is cheap....They always look at the overall package... China speed train working, so record set..working well or not never mind as long as can maintain well... we need china to continue growing our economic. then buy from who? Europe? That could cost u more...I dunno as i did not scrutinize the deal...I wld have a difficult time if I am scrutinizing it.... esp going china to shop for the trains....[laugh] it involves alot of hardship u know...

its just like your iphone, ipad..

designed in california,, manufactured in china

Your clothes, shoes, lights and many other things. We should include food as well since we import from China.

The purchase would have included all the maintenance and supply of parts for a period of time and other support I guess... Cant be jus buy the train jus bcos it is cheap....They always look at the overall package... China speed train working, so record set..working well or not never mind as long as can maintain well... we need china to continue growing our economic. then buy from who? Europe? That could cost u more...I dunno as i did not scrutinize the deal...I wld have a difficult time if I am scrutinizing it.... esp going china to shop for the trains....[laugh] it involves alot of hardship u know...

for a 1st world country,such infrastruture needs to be from the engineering powerhouse countries like germany or japan.

same as compare a german car to a prc car which is self explanatory.

for a 1st world country,such infrastruture needs to be from the engineering powerhouse countries like germany or japan.

problem is even jap cars are not necessarily made in japan already..

same too for some german cars...

and as one mcfer mentioned.. it is supposed to be a german train.. lol

Your clothes, shoes, lights and many other things. We should include food as well since we import from China.

When i buy something i wil chk. If made in china i wil say no thanks.

Unless i really got no choice.

if cost saving now but money bleeding later,

then more stress for commuters and tax payers expense.

haizz..

Should compare MIC's BMW, VW vs MIG's BMW and VW.

If Price is half. and quality of MIC is 90% of MIG, why not MIC?

↡ Advertisement