Jetstar: No action against passenger who assaulted crew

Ahtong

Feel free to pung jio on the cabin floor too.

SINGAPORE - A male passenger on board a Jetstar flight had apparently twisted an air stewardess' arm until visibly red when he was asked to sit down.

Another passenger who was on the same flight that was en route from Phuket to Singapore on Oct 13 wrote in to Stomp about the incident.

The contributor, Yingjun, cited that the Chinese man was travelling with his wife and daughter on board the Jetstar 3K538 flight.

Jetstar told AsiaOne that it was aware of the alleged incident, but it will not pursue the matter.

"The alleged minor assault of a member of Jetstar Asia

Edited by Ahtong
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Feel free to pung jio on the cabin floor too.

Source: AsiaOne

A passenger from China who had twisted the arm of a Jetstar flight attendant when he was asked to be seated during a Singapore-bound flight will not face action from the airline company.

A passenger on the same flight had wrote in to STOMP after witnessing the incident.

The Chinese passenger's wife had let her daughter urinate on the floor, despite pleas from a Jetstar attendant. When the father got up, he was asked to please be seated but instead, he grabbed the attendant's arm and twisted it till it turned red.

Even though Jetstar is not pursuing the matter, the low-cost airline would like to remind all customers that safety is its number one priority.

"We consider any assault or harassment of cabin crew to be unacceptable. All passengers are required to follow instructions of the cabin crew at all times," it said.

Hiaz...foreigners, whether on land or on air, they still get better treatment. [shakehead]

So means can slap the air stewardess buttocks as well if their service no good. And still get away with it. Jetstar should then advertise big big 'Customer is king" :D

What kind of man would do that a woman.. No balls <_<

[mad] stomper really knows how to stir shiit [mad]

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg..._assaulted.html

Jetstar Airways says that the cabin crew member said to have been assaulted by a passenger from China, only received a tap to the shoulder by an anxious passenger who was trying to get to the toilet with a child.

STOMPer Yingjun, who was on board the same Singapore-bound flight, first wrote in to STOMP on Oct 16 to say that the passenger from China had grabbed and twisted the arm of a Jetstar flight attendant "until it turned bright red and the flight attendant went down in pain.

In an email to statement to STOMP today (Oct 19), a spokesperson for Jetstar said that the flight attendant has said that she was not assaulted in the way described, nor was her arm twisted.

The Jetstar spokesperson said in her email:

"Jetstar considers the safety of our passengers and crew to be our top priority.

"A cabin crew member on flight 3K538 received a tap to the shoulder by an anxious passenger as they tried to get to the toilet with their child.

"We don

Edited by Mustank

Supercharged

Tmr I taking JetStar......maybe I'll see if I can get away with anything boh....... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

U going to urine on the floor of the aircraft ?!?! [dead]

Eh, JetStar already clarified liao.

Tmr you try, wait I see SG guy kenna led away by Changi Aux Polis, I will shout loud loud "WTF!!!"

Eh, JetStar already clarified liao.

Tmr you try, wait I see SG guy kenna led away by Changi Aux Polis, I will shout loud loud "WTF!!!"

Then I'll replied,"Sabian.....really WTF!!!"......... [laugh]

[mad] stomper really knows how to stir shiit [mad]

Conspiracy theory time

- Was Stomper making up stories?

- Was the stewardess forced by Jetstar to give a false account?

I actually hope it is the first because it will be the second recorded time STOMP fail to verify its stories. [laugh]

1st case was the MRT door incident made up by their own staff

↡ Advertisement