Audi A5 or Merc C Coupe?

MadDog70

Own an Audi A5 2.0T Quattro, until now still very like my A5 in term of performance and look (done stage 1 Power 275bhp and Torque 400Nm torque). Did not test drive Merc C Couple, so can't give comment about this but at least C250 for me, definitely not C180 1.6L.

↡ Advertisement

Own an Audi A5 2.0T Quattro, until now still very like my A5 in term of performance and look (done stage 1 Power 275bhp and Torque 400Nm torque). Did not test drive Merc C Couple, so can't give comment about this but at least C250 for me, definitely not C180 1.6L.

Your 7 speed GB is normal one or is it one under surveillance worldwide?

I blardy sick of Audi design.

I think the problem is they look good at the start but not lasting.....

BMW and Mercy is opposite.

may not look so good at the stat but gets better and last a long time.

some women are like that too.....especially some models [;)]

Your 7 speed GB is normal one or is it one under surveillance worldwide?

So far no problem for my S-tronic 7 speed wet-clutch :D

Have your car stalling/loss power due to high pressure fuel pump and injectors problem? [:p]

So far no problem for my S-tronic 7 speed wet-clutch :D

Have your car stalling/loss power due to high pressure fuel pump and injectors problem? [:p]

Our engines r designed to lose power that way, otherwise what to do with full power?!

I also like the c coupe. Seriuosly thinking of getting it but the price is getting ridiculous at 185+k. I only live once so I think I shd try out a coupe... [:p] [:p]

audi is basically vw & u dont need to pay big $$ to get the same thing, think mark x & is250

Then Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche all also VW? Luckily not many people same thinking like you, else Audi can't be sell so well in worldwide. This year Audi sales should exceed 1.4 million which is the same or sligthly few thousand units behind BMW, while Mercedes sales far behind Audi and BMW 200,000 units.

my vote goes to c coupe too. a5 is nice, but other than being 2 door, car shape kinda similar to a4 & a6.

that's my grouse about audi nowadays too. the shape and front grill is almost exactly the same from A4 to A5 and A6. there is only a slight difference in the rear lights and a very small bit of cosmetic difference here and there. when you see Mercs, there is distinct difference in the shape, front grill and lights from C class to E class and to S class.

Then Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche all also VW? Luckily not many people same thinking like you, else Audi can't be sell so well in worldwide. This year Audi sales should exceed 1.4 million which is the same or sligthly few thousand units behind BMW, while Mercedes sales far behind Audi and BMW 200,000 units.

To be fair, VW & Audi do share a lot of common parts. Lamborghini is different. Its more of a sister company, much like Fiat & Ferrari.

A lot of people are confuse about this thing. Its like if I am very rich, I go buy a big curry puff maker, say Curry Puff King, & a Pizza shop, call Pizza mania. Pizza Mania doesn't suddemly become same as Currypuff King, or the other way round, & they are manage separate, but under the same parent company. This relationship is something like fiat & Ferrari, or Rolls Royce with BMW.

However, if I am the the creater of Curry King, & I decide to open a Pizza restaurant call Pizza Mania, & the ingredients are make in the same factory, & the executives the same people I hired, maybe you can buy even curry puff at Pizza Mania, & they shared some common food, then they are more like subsidies, like Lexus to Toyota, Infiniti to Nissan.

Or if (see first scenero) I decide to let them share parts & tech, it will be like VW & Audi, seat & VW.

Edited by Kiadaw

Turbocharged

C coupe, A5 as mentioned by some, looks the "same" as the A4 n A6...

Chose my E250 coupe 2+ years back then over the A5....

Somehow, A5 tho fast, powerful with all the mods, just lack the connected feel.

Perhaps it's jus me. Well, the fact that can choose btn these 2 is fortunate enough.

Jus buy the one that appeals the most to you!

Neutral Newbie

To be fair, VW & Audi do share a lot of common parts. Lamborghini is different. Its more of a sister company, much like Fiat & Ferrari.

A lot of people are confuse about this thing. Its like if I am very rich, I go buy a big curry puff maker, say Curry Puff King, & a Pizza shop, call Pizza mania. Pizza Mania doesn't suddemly become same as Currypuff King, or the other way round, & they are manage separate, but under the same parent company. This relationship is something like fiat & Ferrari, or Rolls Royce with BMW.

However, if I am the the creater of Curry King, & I decide to open a Pizza restaurant call Pizza Mania, & the ingredients are make in the same factory, & the executives the same people I hired, maybe you can buy even curry puff at Pizza Mania, & they shared some common food, then they are more like subsidies, like Lexus to Toyota, Infiniti to Nissan.

Or if (see first scenero) I decide to let them share parts & tech, it will be like VW & Audi, seat & VW.

R8 is based on the Gallardo platform. A new Porsche model, set to battle the likes of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the markeplace, will be based on the next-generation Audi R8 architecture. Bugatti will develop a new luxury sedan for 2014, based on the Audi A8. We wouldn

↡ Advertisement