ITB100HD feedback

Refresher76

Neutral Newbie

ok.. jus received mine, and did some test hook up to the TPower C battery pack. can last me about 12hrs+. tested at home and left it overnight. It entered into parking mode and captured motions as expected. Heat is definitely less than the BV dr400g (which the internal battery burnt and casing partially melted inwards)

↡ Advertisement

Yes, ct apple is very fast in replying emails. From requesting English manual and firmware, all reply within an hour.

If he did not repky to you, likely you send to the wrong email address.

Mai kay kay lah. Are you the cockster Annoying Dealer?

Bro, dun break this mystery leh. It is so mystical. I am seeing a few clones coming into this thread liao. Very soon, birds of same feather will flock together and dethrone apple....

Just installed this cam at honda and trying to figure out the front led not lighted as mentioned and the rear is lighted.

Any advice as player has no provision to switch on or off?

Neutral Newbie

Just installed this cam at honda and trying to figure out the front led not lighted as mentioned and the rear is lighted.

Any advice as player has no provision to switch on or off?

To switch off, I just unplug the power cable from the unit.

Neutral Newbie

To switch off, I just unplug the power cable from the unit.

I have the battery saver but i unplug the power cable from the cam if i'm not driving for more than 2 days in a row

The front LED light is actually very very dim.... I initially thought I had the same issue like yours, but upon closer inspection, it's actually on. If I remember correctly, if you set the parking mode to motion+shock, it will blink when it senses motion in parking mode, making it harder to see whether the front LED light is on or not.

Anyway, after using for few weeks now, I think you better have a very strong batt if you are not going to use your car for few days. Either that, or set the UPC to cut off power at 12V or more. This thing easily sucks 0.5 volts overnight for one unit....

Neutral Newbie

The front LED light is actually very very dim.... I initially thought I had the same issue like yours, but upon closer inspection, it's actually on. If I remember correctly, if you set the parking mode to motion+shock, it will blink when it senses motion in parking mode, making it harder to see whether the front LED light is on or not.

Anyway, after using for few weeks now, I think you better have a very strong batt if you are not going to use your car for few days. Either that, or set the UPC to cut off power at 12V or more. This thing easily sucks 0.5 volts overnight for one unit....

I agree. It can drain the batt pretty fast on parking mode

Just set to 12 hours n cut off will be safe. Y u all never install a switch when installing this camera? Easier.. N won't have the risk to plug wrong port to av port

Neutral Newbie

I'm thinking of installing a switch to cut off the connection from the power saver unit to the fuse box.

Not sure where to get it done though

any bros can help.

my video (ITB100) download to youtube is very blur. I am using anyvideoconverter program.

the video in my thumbdrive very clear. can see the surrounding clearly.

Thanks.

any bros can help.

my video (ITB100) download to youtube is very blur. I am using anyvideoconverter program.

the video in my thumbdrive very clear. can see the surrounding clearly.

Thanks.

why u convert?

juz upload straight can already

mine upload straight

clear~~

bro, if you upload directly to youtube, how do you off the sound in the video? thks.

how come your video (post #691) do not have the speed that u are travelling?

Edited by Mcf777
↡ Advertisement