ITB100HD feedback

Refresher76

Hi to all.

The supplier has extended the MO for another MOQ. This time round, you can contact directly to the supplier.

For the first MO, all of us agree that the supplier is very responsive.

So no worries your hard earned money go Holland.[laugh]

hey bro,

can pm me the MO price? see u guys harping abt it, i also itchy.....

do i quote ur name if i contact supplier directly?

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Not due to overwhelming/ popular demand?

Cannot lah. My clone already kanna banned.

I did not pay monthly protection fee as sponsor leh.

Continue bashing will cause rubbermat to ban also. [:p]

And if you don't stop your farking sarcasm, you'll be like your clone very soon!

Whatever you have with sponsor, take your sheet OUT OF THIS FORUM with him,

don't bring it in here. My LAST AND FINAL WARNING TO YOU!

Cannot lah. My clone already kanna banned.

I did not pay monthly protection fee as sponsor leh.

Continue bashing will cause rubbermat to ban also. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Dear all. just to share on my purchase of the 1TB100HD(rear) and 1TB100HD SP(front)..

i have both and tested the pic quality are solid as compare to 1TB100HD. both have withstand the hot weather beating under continuous heat [whip] [whip] [whip][rifle] [rifle] [rifle] .

this have been a week and still running strong!..

1TB100HD (6 mth old with 32gb class 10 ) and 1TB100HD SP (1 week old with 32gb class 10). i must say i save alot $$$ getting from ct-apple and the quality is within my expectation.

Edited by Marlboro79

(edited)

And if you don't stop your farking sarcasm, you'll be like your clone very soon!

Whatever you have with sponsor, take your sheet OUT OF THIS FORUM with him,

don't bring it in here. My LAST AND FINAL WARNING TO YOU!

I am waiting for you. Want to ban me just carry on.

Fcuk...

He give you money as sponser. Not me.. I don't own you a living.

Knn...last time telling you. BAN ME.

Edited by Rubbermat

Turbocharged
(edited)

Why you taunt the Mod? [mad]

Already say just discuss abt car cam. You put in your sarcasm for what?

Edited by Sabian

I am waiting for you. Want to ban me just carry on.

Fcuk...

He give you money as sponser. Not me.. I don't own you a living.

Knn...last time telling you. BAN ME.

Get your bloody facts right, I take no money from sponsors, I'm a mod, not owner of this forum,

don't come and show your farking attitude as if the whole damn world owes you a living, you have a serious

problem with yourself, if sponsor offended you, take on him personally like a man, and not some ku niang behind the

monitor bitching to no end, hitting below the belt.

And I WILL do what I said. You better get a serious life, helping people is one thing, helping yourself

gain satisfaction in trying to ruin other people's business.

4th Gear

Dear all. just to share on my purchase of the 1TB100HD(rear) and 1TB100HD SP(front)..

i have both and tested the pic quality are solid as compare to 1TB100HD. both have withstand the hot weather beating under continuous heat [whip] [whip] [whip][rifle] [rifle] [rifle] .

this have been a week and still running strong!..

1TB100HD (6 mth old with 32gb class 10 ) and 1TB100HD SP (1 week old with 32gb class 10). i must say i save alot $$$ getting from ct-apple and the quality is within my expectation.

Good to hear that. I'm still checking on my videos daily to check how the cam performs under our weather. So far 2 days of usage everything is good.

The next one who starts out of content will be immediately banned. No further warning will be issued.

You come back as clone, we not stupid.

Neutral Newbie

Hi to all.

The supplier has extended the MO for another MOQ. This time round, you can contact directly to the supplier.

For the first MO, all of us agree that the supplier is very responsive.

So no worries your hard earned money go Holland.[laugh]

Thanks Rubbermat for the lobang, but i will be getting another model from the same supplier.

Agree with you that the supplier is very responsive even at 4am in the morning!

I have decided to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE because of the following features:

1) Full HD(1080p@30fps) - same as ITB100HD SP

2) Support up to 128GB SD card - i prefer full SD over microSD because it is easier to remove

3) Better heat resistent up to 80degC operating (90degC storage) vs 70degC for ITB100HD SP

4) 37mm lens thread to add UV filter and Polariser (for those who are into photography, UV filter reduce glare and polariser can reduce reflection by the windscreen hence improve color & clarity) - See comparison here

The rest of the features are the same as ITB100HD SP, therefore I decided to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE since the price about the same.

Neutral Newbie

Good to hear that. I'm still checking on my videos daily to check how the cam performs under our weather. So far 2 days of usage everything is good.

it seem that ITB100HD have a lot of pixel running 24fps at 1080 but for ITB100HD-SP running 30fps this pixel is greatly reduce. didt know that 6 frames more such a great difference.

BTW. how much and where to get T-power?

4th Gear

it seem that ITB100HD have a lot of pixel running 24fps at 1080 but for ITB100HD-SP running 30fps this pixel is greatly reduce. didt know that 6 frames more such a great difference.

BTW. how much and where to get T-power?

I didn't get the T-power. One bro here mentioned you can get it from a local vendor which is found at Qoo10 or you can get it at Wow Gadgets.

i going to do some small mod to the lens to reduce the glare..if it work, i will share it here.

btw, i ordered the power magic pro plus that come with the two switches to replace the ITV-80 for my rear and front

camera..

will monitor whether dose it help to improve/pro=long the battery life.

I didn't get the T-power. One bro here mentioned you can get it from a local vendor which is found at Qoo10 or you can get it at Wow Gadgets.

saw the seller selling the T-power at Qoo10..good price i must say.

Turbocharged

saw the seller selling the T-power at Qoo10..good price i must say.

saw 1 bro mentioned that there is a difference.

try searching "axela" post.

Neutral Newbie

I have decided to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE because of the following features:

1) Full HD(1080p@30fps) - same as ITB100HD SP

2) Support up to 128GB SD card - i prefer full SD over microSD because it is easier to remove

3) Better heat resistent up to 80degC operating (90degC storage) vs 70degC for ITB100HD SP

4) 37mm lens thread to add UV filter and Polariser (for those who are into photography, UV filter reduce glare and polariser can reduce reflection by the windscreen hence improve color & clarity) - See comparison here

The rest of the features are the same as ITB100HD SP, therefore I decided to get LUKAS LK-7900 ACE since the price about the same.

I have the FineVu car cam which also has a polarised filter. It works well in the day time, but it reduces the amount of light so much that you cannot see much during night recording and in sheltered car park. It will quite troublesome to remove during night drive, and then put up during day drive. So, I would discourage getting this gimmick.

Neutral Newbie

I realise the GPS takes a long time to acquire the signal. Does anyone else have the same problem?

mine takes roughly about 1 min or less. open space carpark, maybe thats why

GPS hooks up fast. For multi-storey carparks, you'll need to get out in open and

let it hook on to GPS

↡ Advertisement