ITB100HD feedback

Refresher76

(edited)

Bros who install a switch using ITV80. Any idea where the installer/you tap the switch?

I went ahead to order a HD + ITV80.

Thinking of installing the switch between the constant voltage wire and the ITV80 so when I off my vehicle, I have the option of turning on or off the ITB100HD.

Is that where you all install the switch too?

Edited by Intel
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

Haiz.. unlucky me... just got the cam and found out that the pin on the cigarette socket plug of the power cable has broken off...

20130526012121.jpg

Edited by Xers007

4th Gear
(edited)

I just view my recent videos and found that one (so far) of it is jerky and hang-stop-hang-stop during play and the video is also distorted at times. However the last and next video didn't have such problems......... [confused]

Edited by WTF

When I change some settings via the computer / PC player (e.g. sound, sensitivity, road speed), it doesn't seem to save these settings after I use the SD card back in the ITB-100HD. Anybody got any ideas?

try formatting your SD card using the cam, then insert SD card to computer and do the settings, this should enable settings to be saved in SD card

And if you format the SD card on the computer, all the settings files get deleted. So when you put the card back into the DVR, I assume the last known settings files will get copied back into the SD card?

yes it seems so for me

I just view my recent videos and found that one (so far) of it is jerky and hang-stop-hang-stop during play and the video is also distorted at times. However the last and next video didn't have such problems......... [confused]

seems like your cam is going to be faulty soon

mine also like this before it finally happy record not happy dun record

Try another brand of SD card.

4th Gear

Try another brand of SD card.

that was the one I bought.....now trying the one from iPass........ [:(]

4th Gear

seems like your cam is going to be faulty soon

mine also like this before it finally happy record not happy dun record

mine problem video did record.....just that the video is distorted.......but after that video all that followed were fine as far as i checked......

mine problem video did record.....just that the video is distorted.......but after that video all that followed were fine as far as i checked......

maybe could be due to bad sector in the SD card.

4th Gear

maybe could be due to bad sector in the SD card.

that's why I'm checking the videos these few days.......not sure if does reformat helps boh......and coincidentally it's the same sd card that give me the "sd card not detected" problem....... [:(]

that's why I'm checking the videos these few days.......not sure if does reformat helps boh......and coincidentally it's the same sd card that give me the "sd card not detected" problem....... [:(]

ok.. but i think is the card problem and not the DVR problem.

4th Gear

ok.. but i think is the card problem and not the DVR problem.

I've reformat the sd card and checked the videos again......so far so good........ [:p]

Anyone added a on off switch for the ITV-80?

just curious, why do you need a on off switch? and if by doing so why not just plug in to cigar socket and just record only while you drive. you want to install the switch just because only you want to do parking mode recording than why you buy ITV-80 leh? ITC-80 is for parking recording ma. if want to install than dont worry bro. Not going to drain your car batt away overnight. This my opinion.

I've reformat the sd card and checked the videos again......so far so good........ [:p]

did you perform first format when you first install the card into the DVR? if not i think this could probably be your previous problem. Should be ok now already, monitor and see how lo.

4th Gear

did you perform first format when you first install the card into the DVR? if not i think this could probably be your previous problem. Should be ok now already, monitor and see how lo.

I did the first format by using the pc software. Yesterday by the car cam itself before starting the recording.

Would be monitoring these few days........

↡ Advertisement