ITB100HD feedback

Refresher76

I did the first format by using the pc software. Yesterday by the car cam itself before starting the recording.

Would be monitoring these few days........

ok.. by the way what car you drive bro?

↡ Advertisement

just curious, why do you need a on off switch? and if by doing so why not just plug in to cigar socket and just record only while you drive. you want to install the switch just because only you want to do parking mode recording than why you buy ITV-80 leh? ITC-80 is for parking recording ma. if want to install than dont worry bro. Not going to drain your car batt away overnight. This my opinion.

i added a switch for my Blackvue and PM. this switch allow me to switch off the device when I drive into Custom or when I park under HOT SUN and I do not wish to power on the camera. It is helpful

i added a switch for my Blackvue and PM. this switch allow me to switch off the device when I drive into Custom or when I park under HOT SUN and I do not wish to power on the camera. It is helpful

can just unplug the cable out also another alternative. U can try to install. Only red and black cable. buy switch from sim lim can DIY liao.

just curious, why do you need a on off switch? and if by doing so why not just plug in to cigar socket and just record only while you drive. you want to install the switch just because only you want to do parking mode recording than why you buy ITV-80 leh? ITC-80 is for parking recording ma. if want to install than dont worry bro. Not going to drain your car batt away overnight. This my opinion.

Cos I won wan it to record 24/7 specially when I park in the open under the hot sun in my company carpark. There is no other car beside me.

I PM u bro =) Thanks

Cos I won wan it to record 24/7 specially when I park in the open under the hot sun in my company carpark. There is no other car beside me.

I PM u bro =) Thanks

hey bro,

pm for installer? If you don't mind sharing, please pm me too. Thanks.

Just saw below from the Sponsor's thread....anyone same experience? my current one from Shochong but wondering if can take the risk in future to get direct from ebay...

HALT! We won't be able to cover warranty if it's not purchased from us.

It has come to our attention that recently a buyer have tried to claim warranty from us even though his unit is bought from unauthorised reseller.

We regret that we have rejected his request for support his warranty claim & have advised him to check with Itronics Korea if his purchase will be covered by Itronics Korea.

Here is a screen shot of the reply from Itronics:

253a5242-669f-4acd-8cf6-b51ef4126baf_zpsb12d58e5.jpg

Itronics do not warrant for units purchase from unauthorised reseller. So please do take note!

Get it from authorised source, & have a peace of mind with our 18 months local warranty!

hey bro,

pm for installer? If you don't mind sharing, please pm me too. Thanks.

Nah, not for installer. Just asking about switch.

Turbocharged

Just saw below from the Sponsor's thread....anyone same experience? my current one from Shochong but wondering if can take the risk in future to get direct from ebay...

That buyer must be a dickhead to even approach SG AD for warranty issue.

If you buy from ebay direct, if there's warranty issues, shd go back to ebay seller.

Kusje bought from the eBay seller before and had his warranty honored. Only thing is you gotta mail it back to eBay seller in Korea. Cost of postage is less than $10 as per Kusje's post in this thread.

But if you don't like to DIY too much, then get from shochong direct.

Curious

where do most bros situate such a switch and how is it mounted?

installing a switch between camera and UPS is the same as unplug the power cable from the camera. If you want to totally cut off the power to the UPS, you need to install the switch on the "live" wire (yellow in this case) of the power saver. This yellow wire is connect to the live wire of your car where even when you switch off the car or your car key is removed, ther still power for your head lamp, signal, brake light...etc

Neutral Newbie

Made payment to Apple CT on Wednesday, Thursday shipped out, Friday reached Singapore.

Custom and EMS will probably process my package on Saturday.

Any idea if EMS will deliver on Sat or Sun? Cos i used office address and i wont be around on weekend :o

4th Gear

Made payment to Apple CT on Wednesday, Thursday shipped out, Friday reached Singapore.

Custom and EMS will probably process my package on Saturday.

Any idea if EMS will deliver on Sat or Sun? Cos i used office address and i wont be around on weekend :o

yes they do......that's what happened to me. And they said the delivery guy left a note at the door but Mon I'm the first person in office don't see any note. Gotta call SingPost and get them to deliver again during office hours only........ <_<

6th Gear

this SP has a bright led at the front,dont it drains the battery? the non SP has just a blinking led .