Point and Laugh

Darryn

Went to JB on Sunday....this sight did my heart good.

Mata stopping queue cutters at the top of the bridge. Hahahahah Suffer the ignomy you rude asshats!!

post-52759-1350866490_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

KNN, anyhow stop. Very dangerous you know. Can't the polis summon them to stop at the road side?

Errr...that is the road side - is on the causeway lah. Stop there better than stop the other side and block traffic.

I love seeing queue cutters get what's coming to them!

Actually what would be more productive is to stand at the start of the line and direct all the kereta kereta and lori lori to the right lanes. Sometimes the queue is so long you cannot see where are the kereta lane. Just saying ..

Excuses excuses....

Everybody that goes into the right lane there knows EXACTLY what they are doing - if they don't they are morons.

That Type R thought he can be faster than Polis mah...deserve a RM300 ticket!! LOSER!

Thank you for your contribution to nation building, MY style

Excuses excuses....

Everybody that goes into the right lane there knows EXACTLY what they are doing - if they don't they are morons.

i'm not a queue cutter. But on my first trip to JB, i was on the right lane at first. Then halfway thru thought that i must be on the wrong lane liao cos everyone else were on the left [:p]

so i do give those who drive on the right the benefit of doubt.. could be their virgin trip on the causeway

Edited by Wyfitms

i'm not a queue cutter. But on my first trip to JB, i was on the right lane at first. Then halfway thru thought that i must be on the wrong lane liao cos everyone else were on the left [:p]

so i do give those who drive on the right the benefit of doubt.. could be their virgin trip on the causeway

I hear ya - I've heard of people doing the same, and if you had tried to merge early, most will cut you slack. To be caught like this, you know full well what you are doing, and it is very deliberate.

And the big thing is - its not like the queue was even that bad or slow - from Sg side to My side took me around 20 minutes only.

Supercharged

the fine is RM300, kopi is at RM200.

i often use that lane but tactfully, only when people doing it, then i will sneak in and when opening, i will rush to fit in.

yeah, i am bad.. but usually i will gesture a thank to the driver who gave way as token of appreciation. :D

but i only do it once a blue blue moon, we call it the 'express lane'

I think the more just punishment will be to somehow make these cars rejoin the Q right at the beginning.. make them go through the wait all over again. Monetary fine might not be a good enough deterent.

the fine is RM300, kopi is at RM200.

i often use that lane but tactfully, only when people doing it, then i will sneak in and when opening, i will rush to fit in.

yeah, i am bad.. but usually i will gesture a thank to the driver who gave way as token of appreciation. :D

but i only do it once a blue blue moon, we call it the 'express lane'

You wave "thank you" to someone you have bullied?

You queue cut and be selfish "tactfully"? [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Hmmmm.......I wonder how that works.

Mata stopping queue cutters at the top of the bridge. Hahahahah Suffer the ignomy you rude asshats!!

Should let your cute puppy see that also. :D

I think the more just punishment will be to somehow make these cars rejoin the Q right at the beginning.. make them go through the wait all over again. Monetary fine might not be a good enough deterent.

I've seen that happen on Singapore side -

During that time when the tightened security was in for MSK, one guy tried to use the bus lane before Sg Customs - the cisco guy called him out of the queue and made him do one round under the bridge and go to back of queue.

My wife and I were sitting in the car giggling like loons as the justice of the moment.

I thought the focus of the laugh was this

post-1109-1350870083_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement