Idiot driver stop in front of the ERP

Intel

Nearly cause an accident. How can the traffic comes to a complete halt and after passing the ERP. The traffic is smooth again.

Must be some idiot joker decide to stop in front of the ERP and insert cash card.

I am not refering to the car infront of me. Cos I know he stops last min also

Edited by Intel
↡ Advertisement

Report to traffic police lah.... dangerous driving

Report also no use. I donno which car. I only know is not the car infront of me from the video can see there r cars infront of him who stops also

This type really cb kia....

Very very dangerous.... on right lane some more...

How much the fine only? $10? Pay by axs got discount some more...

The repair cost n inconvenience caused by an accident is thousands of times more den the fine...

I dun understand y so many drivers need to slow down or even apply break when going erp gantry.... scare the system cannot detect ur iu? It wun happen lar....even if it happen, the fine as I say, is really very minimal compare to the potential accident..

The repair cost n inconvenience caused by an accident is thousands of times more den the fine...

I dun understand y so many drivers need to slow down or even apply break when going erp gantry.... scare the system cannot detect ur iu? It wun happen lar....even if it happen, the fine as I say, is really very minimal compare to the potential accident..

These idiots see 10 bucks bigger than their pea brain, they must be think even caused an accident, they still can claim those who rear-ended them.. this will go on until LTA setup cam to capture these idiots who jam brake before a gantry and penalize them..

it is the $10 that makes drivers jam brake.

remove the $10 if payment made within 24 hrs via the same way as OPC then no problems le

Neutral Newbie

remove the $10 if payment made within 24 hrs via the same way as OPC then no problems le

Good idea [thumbsup]

Alternatively put camera and impose heavy fines on those who stop?

Neutral Newbie

I always accerlerate whenever I see a gantry so that the ERP may not detect my IU and let me have a free pass but alas the fastest I gone is only 110kmh and the money is still deducted so for those ah qua drivers who like to slow down seeing a gantry, dun need to worry that the IU is unable to communicate with the gantry..

At least TS alert did brake in time.

Some clowns jam brake for no good reason unless like what some bros mentioned here because of ERP gantry.

The bigger clowns are those who fail to keep a safe distance and ....BOOOOOM!!!

wah so dangerous...1st lane somemore.... it still mind boggling why ppl dont just leave their cashcard in. Got cover , nobody know if its there or not. scared ppl smash window..WAIT!!! got cover, they also cannot see, so if they want to check, they will smash anyway!!!!!

dont worry the gantry cannot detect....chiong pass liao still detect and kill my brain cells at the same time. Its not like the lousy car park systems that need a few seconds and even multiple pass to detect. And its not like JB custom where they forgot chop during entry then scam ur money latter...if never detect, u will not be penalize when you "exit" the area?

If you write in to them offering to pay the required amt, they will waive off the penalty charges....done it a few times because my IU was slighty loose and loses contact with the cashcard occasionally....

Twincharged

The no need to do this already. They testing new system right? The GPS ERP. I think this one also can solve the problem of people braking before the gantry. lol.

On another note. those with kids really should have a baby chair or teach them to use safety belt.

You never know when this kind of incident will happen.

↡ Advertisement