Tunnel of Love

Scion

Turbocharged

this is in Ukraine...

wow it's like fantasy...

Strolling hand-in-hand with someone special, these young lovers must be in one of the world's most romantic spots.

India may have the Taj Mahal, and Paris is the city of love, but the Ukraine has this incredible, ethereal Tunnel of Love.

There is one thing though, it's also a train line. And when it's choo-choo time, the tunnel does get rather noisy.

Rather unromantically, the tunnel is actually a three kilometre section of private railway that serves a fibreboard factory near the town of Klevan, in the east of the country. It runs around three times a day delivering wood to the factory.

However, in spring the beautiful avenue of trees is witness to a very different journey - into love. For it is a favoured spot for young romantics to stroll with that special someone.

The magic happens when the trees that line the rails burst into life and create a leafy enclosed arch over the track.

It is said that couples can come here to make a wish and if they are sincere in their love it will come true.

article-0-130545C4000005DC-140_964x1306.jpg

article-0-130546A5000005DC-868_964x645.jpg

tunnel-of-love-2%255B2%255D.jpg

↡ Advertisement

wah seh... :wub:

can almost feel the serenity..

if only we got something like this here

instead a steel tree garden by the bay?

at first i tot its the x-rated version of "Tunnel of Love"....but then..its nice tunnel

Ya loh. I though the tunnel is the one where people must buy my product to enter one. Otherwise will get all wet and slimy.

Supercharged

at first i tot its the x-rated version of "Tunnel of Love"....but then..its nice tunnel

why some of you always think crooked arh?

Turbocharged

wah seh... :wub:

can almost feel the serenity..

if only we got something like this here

instead a steel tree garden by the bay?

haha.. same thoughts here

if only they can do the same thing to our Green Corridors (former railway)