Why drive without headlights on in the nights?

Billcoke

Why some drivers can drive in nights without headlights on? Their dash board will dark, how to read the speedometer?

and WHY some drivers driving with 4 headlights on Singapore streets...... [mad]

(the other 2 being the 'fog'lights)

Turbocharged

Why some drivers can drive in nights without headlights on? Their dash board will dark, how to read the speedometer?

some cars dashboard display has lights but headlights still off.

Problem is that the newer cars dashboard are illuminated even when the lights are switched off.... a lot of kuku drivers dont even know their lights are not turned on. That is a hazard

Most car are illuminated even when the lights are switched off. Must see the icon of headlight to know if it is switched on.

Edited by Rustyz

Supercharged

Some cars dashboard self lit up in dark areas, like going into tunnel even in the daytime. Becos SG road all brightly lighted, so to these drivers it is not obvious their headlights not on.

I bet if they are in Malaysia, they sure turn-on headlights as roads there are darker. [laugh]

they dont know that after 7pm, they need to switch on light, by law

road too well-lit that they can see and drive

the dashboard is light up, so they dont notice..

their auto-headlight spoil liao they dont know

The only possible reason is Forget. We don't often get to see a car driving in the night without headlights on, don't we? Most new cars speedometer have self-adjusting light feature, the darker it is, the brighter the speedometer.

Your question is quite similiar to Why some people can forget to zip up their pants?

And if you ask me:

Have you ever forgotten to zipup pant? why? Yes, probably I was in a hurry so...

Have you ever forgotten to turn of headlights? why? Yes, probably something/someone got me vexed.

i have witness some near hit when at night some driver switch lane and can't see the car coming fast behind without headlights on.

those mother f__ker without headlights on at night don't know that the visibility to see them from side mirror is poor even though there's street lights on?

Edited by AnimalFarm

Most car are illuminated even when the lights are switched off. Must see the icon of headlight to know if it is switched on.

but the instruments lights for air con and all will be off right?

think some ppl thought by not switching on lights can save petrol..........

Edited by Tom_kkh

I always high beam a few times to these kuku-blur-cocks suggesting them to turn on their lights... But some (or most) continue to be blur, I guess they r driving their father's car...

Sometimes will miss out turning on the lights especially when driving parents car as the interior is illuminated even with the lights off. My own car if dont on lights cant even see the speedo.

Although theres auto headlights, they like to keep the light switch in off position to avoid flashing ppl intermittently in tunnels or under bridges.

↡ Advertisement