Earn $7k as a cabbie!

RadX

Donut, ai mai? We take licence together?

Today's sunday times had a full page article that some are earning $6-7k, and sunday still off.

Hmmm. another retirement option for me nia.... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Muhammad Hasnor Hashim, 32, says he earns $7,000 a month. He is among a new breed of younger cabbies who say that if you work hard and work smart, there's never a shortage of passengers.

Haha he sure get marked by fellow TD for his big mouth!haha

7k bring Hm or what

the main article says after.....

Think it is a good venture, but watch the night shifts as you may get shady characters.

Afterall, we love driving. It should be a breeze

Think it is a good venture, but watch the night shifts as you may get shady characters.

you ARE the shady one we should look out for!!

you ARE the shady one we should look out for!!

er...gayfark......esp your kind [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] cb....nothing better to do kacau me ah....

I think diff leh, we drive is for freedom and privacy. the only bonus is young passionate couple.haha Shady character dangerous leh

Wonder if he pull a lot of stunt like taxi booking, SQ stewardess ferry service and hide and seek in order to make that much

Edited by Rustyz

er...gayfark......esp your kind [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] cb....nothing better to do kacau me ah....

knn i hope u get rape by gay boys if u were to become taxi driver.. <_<

knn i hope u get rape by gay boys if u were to become taxi driver.. <_<

[laugh] [laugh] cb....i see you i call polis first then collect you..make sure they can trace my call and whereabouts.....knn [:p]

7K is gross lah, haven deduct off the rental, diesel & etc.... most taxi driver whoe drove 6 days week x 12 hrs shift (incl break, meal & etc) is getting around 3K-4K... more than 7K?? possible, unless driving full shift plus no off....

[laugh] [laugh] cb....i see you i call polis first then collect you..make sure they can trace my call and whereabouts.....knn [:p]

nb. how's ur new car going? u bought the c350 ah?

btw where's ur hao lian thread abt the 'i not going to change car in 2 years' or something similar hao lian thread ah? removed liao ah? [:p]

nb. how's ur new car going? u bought the c350 ah?

btw where's ur hao lian thread abt the 'i not going to change car in 2 years' or something similar hao lian thread ah? removed liao ah? [:p]

shelved until 5 yrs later [laugh] [laugh] It will erupt again then....

the smile has returned to my face. It left after I sold the Cayman.....as mentioned, trully satisfied now.... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Donut, ai mai? We take licence together?

Today's sunday times had a full page article that some are earning $6-7k, and sunday still off.

Hmmm. another retirement option for me nia.... [laugh][laugh]

errrr....u so fast miss driving teksi oredi?