Language translator

Kurty

Supercharged

hi,

was wondering if any of you using such device?

in my recent trip in BKK, a real struggle between language, even to simple terms like toilet..

i know the smartphone nowadays do have such apps but most of the time, they need internet connection in order to work.

i don't switch to data plan when oversea due to hefty cost.

pls share.

↡ Advertisement

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...en2th&hl=en

Jibbigo Thai - English Offline Translator is the ONLY voice translator that will work wherever you go - no network connection is required! There are no data charges, and you won't risk high roaming fees for using your translator while traveling. It works on airplane mode!

Speak and record a phrase in one language and Jibbigo translates it aloud in the other. Translate, as simple as that. Better than using a phrasebook, Jibbigo Thai - English Offline Translator is a pocket interpreter, anywhere you go.

★★★★★ Selected as one of Travel and Leisure

Supercharged

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...en2th&hl=en

Jibbigo Thai - English Offline Translator is the ONLY voice translator that will work wherever you go - no network connection is required! There are no data charges, and you won't risk high roaming fees for using your translator while traveling. It works on airplane mode!

Speak and record a phrase in one language and Jibbigo translates it aloud in the other. Translate, as simple as that. Better than using a phrasebook, Jibbigo Thai - English Offline Translator is a pocket interpreter, anywhere you go.

★★★★★ Selected as one of Travel and Leisure

↡ Advertisement