ERP Up Again on 5th November 2012 .....

Picnic06-Biante15

reported in CNA : Revision of ERP rates for six gantries during morning peak hours

Posted: 29 October 2012 1552 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates for six gantries leading to the CTE and ECP will be revised from 5 November.

Four of the affected gantries are located on the southbound CTE after Braddell Road. From 7.30am to 800am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $4.

Two other affected gantries are located at Fort Road leading to the ECP and the KPE slip road onto the ECP. From 8.30am to 9am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $5.

The rates for the other gantries remain unchanged.

The Land Transport Authority said the increase comes as it has completed its quarterly review of traffic conditions on ERP-priced roads and expressways.

- CNA/de

School holidays coming, why up ..... [mad]

↡ Advertisement

reported in CNA : Revision of ERP rates for six gantries during morning peak hours

SINGAPORE: The Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates for six gantries leading to the CTE and ECP will be revised from 5 November.

Four of the affected gantries are located on the southbound CTE after Braddell Road. From 7.30am to 800am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $4.

Two other affected gantries are located at Fort Road leading to the ECP and the KPE slip road onto the ECP. From 8.30am to 9am, the ERP charge will go up by $1 to $5.

The Land Transport Authority said the increase comes as it has completed its quarterly review of traffic conditions on ERP-priced roads and expressways.

- CNA/de

:excl: solution is decentralise city centre :excl:

Remember last year they said " Let us take care of u" and the 60 over percent prefer to believe !!! [mad] [mad]

Must really say thank u very much to them

Thats a big adjustment, isn't it?

Its pre holiday seasons so justified to increase?????????

Maybe need mola to recover from buying buses that I have yet to see and experience. In fact, my 4 frequently took buses to work seemed to decrease in frequency although i was waiting at the same place and same time block of 30mins from 0830 to 0900hrs everyday for the last 1 month!!

(edited)

wah $5.... can buy macdonald lunch set

add another 80c and can get a 2 pieces chicken set at Texas Chicken Restaurant .... -_-

Their chicken pieces are much bigger than KFC. KFC cost $6.80c per set.... [:(]

Edited by Picnic06

I love going under ERP gantries and not paying a cent, but that is the advantage of cycling. [;)]

But those new charges are rough! No inclination to use the car to commute if I have to pay that daily.

actually I wouldn't mind if CTE is $5 for the whole damn 24 hours, 7 days a week.

It's getting really bad at CTE. Sometimes, when I use it at 10am, the jam is worse than 8am simply because the ERP has gone off. Does everyone has flexi hours thesedays that they can go work at 10am?

Edited by Icedbs

as usual, revise upward on nov, ... then collect data for 2mths..... tata... it works!!.. according to data collected, the average speed increases after the revised charges... [sweatdrop]

because of CTE ... i have given up estate like amk, serangoon, etc

CTE really cannot make it ... even $10 a pop will still jam

actually I wouldn't mind if CTE is $5 for the whole damn 24 hours, 7 days a week.

It's getting really bad at CTE. Sometimes, when I use it at 10am, the jam is worse than 8am simply because the ERP has gone off. Does everyone has flexi hours thesedays that they can go work at 10am?

Edited by Wt_know

because of CTE ... i have given up estate like amk, serangoon, etc

CTE really cannot make it ... even $10 a pop will still jam

You should try PIE anywhere between Toa Payoh and Pasir Ris (ie. the entire stretch!!!)

to some scholars.. [keep on increasing everything will solve the problem] [knife]

flight INF-LA-710-N destination SIN, ETA on time..

heng i no work in CBD now.. $5!!! i cant imagine i will be paying that amount everyday! thats $100/mth! just going to work. havent include gg into CBD itself!

wanna chop also cannot too much mah!

- CNA/de

Ministars 8 months bonus coming mah.

If ERP no increase then how?

↡ Advertisement