Citibank DIVIDEND Card how much discount with ESSO?

Quantum

Hello all,

I thought Citibank DIVIDEND Card can get 18.3% discount petrol at Esso,

but the counter casher only agreed to give 14%, and said another 5.3% subject to site promotion [:(]

do you have same experience?

↡ Advertisement

Hello all,

but the counter casher only agreed to give 14%, and said another 5.3% subject to site promotion [:(]

Citi Dividend now only 14% at Esso. Very long already.

Cos DBS Platinum Esso is giving away 18% discount. It's time to switch over.

Citi Dividend now only 14% at Esso. Very long already.

Cos DBS Platinum Esso is giving away 18% discount. It's time to switch over.

Citibank Dividend cash rebate is no longer by cash cheque returns, they are crediting it back quarterly into the card. If you don't hit SGD50 cash back value, it will be forfeited but you can call in for extension (1 month), they bochap or don't remind you.

You can consider Maybank family and friends card, got 5% on petrol and goceries (even in Msia).

Maybank CC

Hello all,

I dun bother if the crappy dividend card anymore -less discount n gotta wait 3 mths for a cheque and hv to bank in. Juz get the DBS Esso card. Chop-chop 17% outright discount and still get smiles & dbs points.

Hello all,

14% you get immediately. Another 5% you get as Dividend dollars cash back. This is subjected to some minimum spending amount. I am getting this on a regular basis.

(edited)

Citibank Dividend cash rebate is no longer by cash cheque returns, they are crediting it back quarterly into the card. If you don't hit SGD50 cash back value, it will be forfeited but you can call in for extension (1 month), they bochap or don't remind you.

You can consider Maybank family and friends card, got 5% on petrol and goceries (even in Msia).

Maybank CC

to get the $50 cash back quarterly

i have to 3 months consume $1000 by Dividend card? [:(]

if the 5% cash back only applicable for petrol, which means I have to spend $333.3/pm for petrol, too much for me, I'm not driving SUV,

forget it, give up dividend card apply for DBS platinum, stright forward 17%

Edited by Quantum

I dun bother if the crappy dividend card anymore -less discount n gotta wait 3 mths for a cheque and hv to bank in. Juz get the DBS Esso card. Chop-chop 17% outright discount and still get smiles & dbs points.

is the DBS Esso card annual fee waiveable?

i missed out on the getting the $50 rebate several times coz i normally use another card for my purchases. too leceh to keep track how much spending on the dividend card juz to claim back what was supposed to be mine. outright discount and money stays in the wallet is the best. [laugh]

to get the $50 cash back quarterly

i have to 3 months consume $1000 by Dividend card? [:(]

if the 5% cash back only applicable for petrol, which means I have to spend $333.3/pm for petrol, too much for me, I'm not driving SUV,

forget it, give up dividend card apply for DBS platinum, stright forward 17%

THink u read wrongly its minimum $50 spent not rebate amount.

Supercharged

dont waste time with Dividend card lah....

just use DBS Esso card. everything is discounted upfront. and it can be used in Mobil and ESSO. what more can you ask for?

Supercharged

dividend esso deal not so good.

have jumped ship to SPC instant rebate upon payment.

Yeah, provided you can always find a SPC wherever you are.

THink u read wrongly its minimum $50 spent not rebate amount.

just checked with Citi...the $50 rebate over 3 months is not valid anymore. Now simply need to accumulate $50 rebate before they will offset this amount from the bill....and the time limit is now 1 year to accumulate 50 rebate dollars, not 3 months.

↡ Advertisement