Paid OT or Off in lieu

Mllcg

Paid or OIL  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pay or OIL

• Paid OT
    • Off In Lieu

Assuming u work for a company that does not regularly practise OT on a regular basis unless there are major projects coming up.

and assuming your boss ask u could choose between Paid OT and Off In Lieu

which would u choose?

assuming every 3 hrs OT=half day off

Edited by Mllcg
↡ Advertisement

Assuming u work for a company that does not regularly practise OT on a regular basis unless there are major projects coming up.

and assuming your boss ask u to choose between Paid OT and Off In Lieu

which would u choose?

OT cos $ more impt. OFF sometime so busy also no time to claim then lan lan sux thumb

OT cos $ more impt. OFF sometime so busy also no time to claim then lan lan sux thumb

edited off conditions

I would do it for free and build goodwill. After all it is my job. But knowing my boss, she would definitely tell me take a few days off here n der, in good faith.....

I dun understand why be sooo picky, when they are paying you for what is destined to be your job for now. Hard work never killed anybody

and TS, i have been watching your threads...if i get complaints, me gonna give u verbal warning first. Too many nonsensical non car topics of late...

I would do it for free and build goodwill. After all it is my job. But knowing my boss, she would definitely tell me take a few days off here n der, in good faith.....

I dun understand why be sooo picky, when they are paying you for what is destined to be your job for now. Hard work never killed anybody

and TS, i have been watching your threads...if i get complaints, me gonna give u verbal warning first. Too many nonsensical non car topics of late...

this is non car section ma. lol

i also never start political threads

which would u choose?

Depends on your role and position in the company.

I don't think OT applies to many people nowadays, but if I had a choice, I would take OT.

At the end of the year, enjoy dividends is what I am after....

Work OT, pay OT, end of the year, averaged out, shareholders see cannot produce results, cut cost, everyone else suffer.

which would u choose?

if is once in a while..............take OIL lah............just clear it in the next few days..................come in half day or go off half day lor....

ot will be paid at rate of 1, 1.5 or 2 times your basic salary depends on your company policy

if i was given a choice i will take $

an additional income might come in handy

i sometimes take leave without applying for it....but PH i also work lor...give and take....

my boss not around i also not around sometimes...but when he's around, i die die must be around and stay late...

its all about give and take....but if for normal staff, i would ask them to take paid OT....coz they're here to work for money right?

Not everybody think like that. I have people who work late and come in late next day, thinking that it is their god-damn right to do so. :angry:

[thumbsup] many pple are calculative and complaints....... wonder have they take a step back and wonder why they miss out in promotion, pay raise, bigger bonuses if all these ever happen.

cause human like to be treated the same way "normally" thus the boss calculative back lor :D[lipsrsealed]

Edited by D3badge

Not everybody think like that. I have people who work late and come in late next day, thinking that it is their god-damn right to do so. :angry:

those will be the same group of people who complain life is hard, unfair, government, etc BUT themselves and never bother to change their attitude to improve themselves... thus years after years still back to Sq one.

your attitude is your altitude

you show then your muscular arm lor :D

If you do not know the boss style well or the management style, its best to do extra without being calculative. At the end of the day, a good boss should know who performed and duly reward them. If the boss is known to be niao chee then its time to look elsewhere, unless there is other Rahman ng un the company you are looking for like traning, etc.

Edited by Tjkbeluga

(edited)

civil service like that one.

last time i serve NS also.

if book out >8pm, next day book in after lunch

my friend also..

if somehow must finish work late, next day go later

Edited by Mllcg
↡ Advertisement