Trading latio for Ssangyong Actyon 2.3A CNG

Limck007

Neutral Newbie

i would not recommend,

1) Actyon is too heavy and with CNG, its even worst, super underpowered

2) Actyon is just too fugly

3) CNG is not without problems, the refilling stations and convenience has to be considered

4) Why not consider Grand vitara or forester?

noted on the car.... I also considering Forester.. but so far no good offer =(.. all is before 2008 (too old for me)

↡ Advertisement

actually... why not buy new??? if your old Latio can give u a good price and dealer can give good overtrade... why not buy new... just my 2 cents worth...

Neutral Newbie

actually... why not buy new??? if your old Latio can give u a good price and dealer can give good overtrade... why not buy new... just my 2 cents worth...

hmm i am trying to see if i can maintain or minimise changes to my monthly payment + still to pay back the car loan (8k excess)... so if buy new... not possible leh

thta's why u need to tell us your budget.... please don go and buy just because of saving $... you will end up losing more $$$... best is take your car down to dealer... and ask... see what price they take in your car... then u can roughly gauge what are the numbers u can attack... But frankly I won buy 2nd hand Jap car now... really overpriced... by then u are holding to a bomb waiting to explode...

Edited by Fattytey

Neutral Newbie

thta's why u need to tell us your budget.... please don go and buy just because of saving $... you will end up losing more $$$...

my budget is around monthly payment $550-600 leh....

Currently ride is latio sedan 2008, outstanding load is aroud $36K

what are my options? hmm thnk maybe will have to drive latio till 10th year leh

my advice... just drive what u have now... it's actually not a bad ride.. and econ to drive too...very low on maintainence... wont break down so easily.. just that it does look abit funny... Cos if u change... easily 800-900 every month...

Neutral Newbie

my advice... just drive what u have now... it's actually not a bad ride.. and econ to drive too...very low on maintainence... wont break down so easily.. just that it does look abit funny... Cos if u change... easily 800-900 every month...

agreeeeeeeeeeee

my budget is around monthly payment $550-600 leh....

Currently ride is latio sedan 2008, outstanding load is aroud $36K

what are my options? hmm thnk maybe will have to drive latio till 10th year leh

36k? Don't get yourself into deeper and deeper loan. Further more, 2008 car still new. Don't because of backside itchy, change a new one. *touchwood* one day you lose your job, you'll regret incurring more debts. With the phantom price, you will be paying not for paper value, but to dealers den.

Hi good morning Nissan users,

1) Was wondering if it is good buying a second hand Latio around 3yrs used, with STA certified "A". Interiors & exteriors of the cars is very well kept.

Any particular points to look at, suggestions & guidance we very welcome.

2) Also as I understand, Latio is no more sold in Singapore, will there be a problem in spare parts if I intend to use it for 4-5 yrs,

3) and if the discontinuation will effect the resale say If I upgrade after 3-4 yrs?

Thanks

vicky

↡ Advertisement