Alfa 159 Part V (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

Gorjiam

Millers. 50WT

Theredstar, just to be absolutely clear, I don't know exactly if it is 1 or 2 km away, I do know that I take the last stretch home, rather easy. I don't always push the car so very hard that its at 100 all the time, nor is it exactly 80 when I reach home. its a variance, and a general guideline, not absolute figures.

And it does get up to temp and come down quicker than most other oils I've used. for a 50wt, I personally feel it is faster than before, gauging by usual check points when i look at the meter. certain junctions, certain turning points, and i glance at the oil temp, its already up, or already down. so i hope you don't take it as absolute.

my present car is not a 159, so the cooling system and other things are not the same as yours. it would react differently.

If yours is 2nd hand, best to get it checked out, serviced, oil changed... etc and then monitor from there, compared with the old fluids in the system.

icic

my oil needle only go up

nv down

unless overnight. lol

so very curious that urs will drop so rapidly

Edited by Theredstar
↡ Advertisement

find a clear road, switch off ASR, make sure S mode.. floor the bugger while its stationary...

shiokness.

Don't do it daily. It kills your clutch prematurely.

My Bella this evening juddered when I start to move off, engine check light flashed a few times, Mama Mia! Went back to normal after that.

[confused] what was that about Amore Mio?

Hi to the storm grey 159 in aye [wave] [wave]

Ciao, I wanted to say hi. But I couldn't do it safely and keep up with your speed. Nice to get an acknowledge here. Hope to see you again

Saw Edward and his v6 159 at Fusion today, must be heading to the gym ^_^

You still drive the spider? I have seen a red spider lately along ulu panda and bona vista. Wonder if that's you.

Was in rare situation just now... total of 3 AR lining up at the junction of Toh Guan Rd, waiting to turn right into Toh Guan East Rd. Front is me, behind me a maroon 159 SJS plate, behind it is a red 156 wagon (lagi rare sight).

Nice new exhaust and rims Lmeng69. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

Lower arms making some noise.

Any workshop change only the bushes? or must we change the complete lower arm?

Thanks.

Alfa_decal.doc

Hi all, I asked one ebay seller to come up with some Alfa Romeo decal designs.

If u are interested, u can contact her at [email protected]

Price is $15 for double coupon and $10 for single coupon, both double sided printing.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/RSD-Car-Decal-R...=item1e73c8c94c

abv is one of her decal on sale at ebay. She doesnt have any alfa romeo designs for sale and the designs attached are designed by her upon my request.

I have ordered mine. she say it will be cheaper if qty is more. but i tink it will be easier to contact her on ur own so she can mail directly to u.

PS: I am not related to her in any way :D just to share...

Hi Guys,

Lower arms making some noise.

Any workshop change only the bushes? or must we change the complete lower arm?

Thanks.

1) check if the ball joint is healthy.

if healthy,

2) Change bushings.

if not healthy,

3) Change lower arms + aftermarket bushings...