Alfa 159 Part V (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

Gorjiam

is that where you stay?

parking in the open all the time must suck!

I stay a few blocks from the hawker haha .. basement parking. Went zaino grooming this morning, a bit disappointing when I still see the swirls at night sigh .. the last session was much better.

Bro, I sprayed the rims only lah the car has always been black .. Oceano Nero :D

Dato' ...superb! nice rims, nice shine...now must blackout the mirrors! time to tint! hahahaha... [whip]

By the way how much for the paintwork on the rims bro??

Paintwork on the rims $130 oni for 4 rims. Calipers another $20-$30 cannot remember .. I can PM you the contact, it is super cheap so don't expect the paint to last forever in perfect condition.

Sigh .. I really miss the Orange color [bigcry]

15753458_large.jpg

I think the black rims make it look for sleek and just perfect for ur ride....that is in my humble opinion..anyway pls do pm me the contact bro! Thks.

You still drive the spider? I have seen a red spider lately along ulu panda and bona vista. Wonder if that's you.

No longer, traded in for a sedan :)

Mine was black, saw you and your kids after Orchard along Holland Road before heh

Paintwork on the rims $130 oni for 4 rims. Calipers another $20-$30 cannot remember .. I can PM you the contact, it is super cheap so don't expect the paint to last forever in perfect condition.

Sigh .. I really miss the Orange color [bigcry]

haha - black also hides brake dust. Now about the yellow gogs - gonna change back to white?

An replace the side repeater lenses (lensi??) with black tint ones (get them off eBay)

↡ Advertisement