Alfa 159 Part V (Any Alfa discussion also welcomed)

Gorjiam

How much did it cost to fix ah?

if you order from alfa workshop, new ones, both sides plus shipping is about 900 quid.

But in SG, a single side is already almost 2k i think. [knife]

↡ Advertisement

im getting mine fixed tmr, recon the drive shaft plus changing all the arms, then do alignment... impossible to drive above 70kph now. Car wobbles like mad. currenly im sure i Am the only Alfa in Sg that drives only on left lane.

but it could also be the CV joint. So should check that as well. Apparantly the CV boot may deteriorate, letting in dirt etc and causing the joint to have problems.

Actually I just drove from malacca back to s'pore, no problems at 100+kmh but after slowing down on the pie then noticed the wobbling. I just ease off the accelerator and go gently. Maybe it's just the initial phase of the worn drive shaft.. at 136,000km about time.

Actually I just drove from malacca back to s'pore, no problems at 100+kmh but after slowing down on the pie then noticed the wobbling. I just ease off the accelerator and go gently. Maybe it's just the initial phase of the worn drive shaft.. at 136,000km about time.

136,000 and its your first pair of drive shafts?

you're a very well controlled driver :D

and you don't push your car on the way up and down multi storey car parks....

sent u PM.

monday im free from noon till about 3+. Can swing by my place in bedok.

if u wanna do night.. sunday night also ok say after 1030.

u need the AUX and RCA cables hor...

Thanks to Bro Chris,

i can now enjoy the i pad and i phone music .

some of the things can be done on your own. It is one way to know your car better. And not to mention the fun and satisfaction that come with it. Oh, plus savings.

cant agree more.. :D