Blue Tab in latest Jellybean?

Kar_lover

Hi All

My Note 2 was upgraded to latest software last week. One of the most obvious changes was this blue tab (semi circle) on the left side of the screen which is like a drawer u can pull out to quickly access a few apps. These apps don't appear to be configurable and in any case i don't need this feature as my Home Screen already has most of the short cuts. So its quite redundant. The blue tab appears and disappears every now and then. And i am not sure what triggers it.

Another problem with this blue tab is that is the top level item on display, meaning that it overlaps everything in the screen. So if u're reading an article or email, the word that falls in the same space of the tab cannot be seen. Or if u're looking at a picture then the part of the picture cannot be seen as it is covered by this tab. I find it very irritating and would like to remove it but cannot find it in any of the settings.

Anyone else has this blue tab and knows how to remove it?

TIA.

↡ Advertisement

then how to make it appear again?

I also have this problem as the typing box falls swee swee on the semi circle.

Throw on the floor, everything will appear. [laugh] [laugh]

Hold back button again to make it reappear.

FYI, this is the multi window tab which allows u to drag another app into the screen allowing u to see 2 windows at once. Works only for Samsung apps and some limited apps.

If you root the phone, there is a way to make watsapp be part of this multi window thingy so that u can watch movie or surf net while msging.

Also, if u find the circle position irritating, by holding the semi circle u can move it up and down and even to other places like right side , top or bottom.

Edited by Windchoco

Hold back button again to make it reappear.

FYI, this is the multi window tab which allows u to drag another app into the screen allowing u to see 2 windows at once. Works only for Samsung apps and some limited apps.

If you root the phone, there is a way to make watsapp be part of this multi window thingy so that u can watch movie or surf net while msging.

Also, if u find the circle position irritating, by holding the semi circle u can move it up and down and even to other places like right side , top or bottom.

only for note2?

my S3 dont see leh

(edited)

then how to make it appear again?

I also have this problem as the typing box falls swee swee on the semi circle.

YA!!!

Press and hold the back again and it will come back.

Edited by Kar_lover