Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

U will see alot of Singaporean n Singapore Cars in Malacca.

Parked at Hatten several time. All good.

The new Hatten Place which shared same carpark as Doubletree is good too.

Any free shuttle bus to places like Jonker St or Makhota Parade?

↡ Advertisement

I don't recall having shuttle bus from the Hatten Hotel I stayed. We either walk or took grab

I asking about any shuttle from Hatten Place.

I know for sure that Hatten Hotel & Estadia have free shuttle buses to Jonker (share same same)

• Praise 1

how to find these buses?

Have to be hotel guest.

Buses run on certain time schedules. (Can obtain timings from Concierge).More often on weekends. Better to book ur seats at Concierge in advance.

Boardings in front of Hatten Hotel lobby (for Estadia hotel guests too).

• Praise 1

I asking about any shuttle from Hatten Place.

I know for sure that Hatten Hotel & Estadia have free shuttle buses to Jonker (share same same)

yes. there are but not sure the freq n timing.

grab mayb easier.

Yes Hatten the lift is very slow.

same prob over at Doubletree / new Hatten place.

carpark / mall lift same prob...

Just came back from a 2 nite stay at Hattens, They r upgrading the lift but yah its still bad, stopping at every floor. Parking is free for hotel guest. Park at 3rd floor got a guard there almost all the time. 3rd and 6th floor carpark lift can go straight to rooms upstairs.

Park at other floors hv to take lift down to lobby then change lift up. Room is average, Buffet breakfast is decent. Dun use their towel!

I called for cleaning when I checked in when missus noticed the toilet bowl is dirty. The chambermaid use our towel to wipe the toilet bowl and replace with a new one OMG!!! We went out to buy new towels hahaha. Not sure abt the shuttle bus, I drove everywhere, even to Jonker street. Opposite the entrance to the street there is this private school compound with guy guiding u inside. $5 for normal day. $10 for Sat.

• Praise 5

I just got back from a 2 nights stay there too! Parked at the 4th level as 3rd level was already full when I arrived on Friday 3pm. Anyway I just took a Grab to places I want to go. Its super cheap! From Hatten hotel and Jonker street around RM5 nia. The traffic at Jonker street is really bad, so highly advised not to drive there on a Saturday afternoon when the crowd starts coming in.

• Praise 3

I just got back from a 2 nights stay there too! Parked at the 4th level as 3rd level was already full when I arrived on Friday 3pm. Anyway I just took a Grab to places I want to go. Its super cheap! From Hatten hotel and Jonker street around RM5 nia. The traffic at Jonker street is really bad, so highly advised not to drive there on a Saturday afternoon when the crowd starts coming in.

that means we are there at the same time, I reach Friday 2 p.m [:p]

a slow stroll from Hatten to Jonker only 15min, save RM5 to buy cendol   [laugh]

• Praise 1

We usually walk to Jonker Street from our hotel and dun drive. 

• Praise 5

parking is a headache at jonker st. 

Its a breeze walk from hatten to jonker st. Its holiday and relac, take a stroll and enjoy the place.

Came back last week and spent a nite at Estadia suite. I am spared of the lousy lift at Hatten.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

I stayed there because my class went there for 3D2N. So how we sleep is 3 person 1 room share with 2 big beds. So on the second night one of my classmate was awakened by something at night and his roommates were still sleeping , he saw a black ghost. That’s all I know. I only saw him crying during breakfast and went to the moss to pray.

Edited by Ringo_Joy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1