Lady driver hit and run deserved to be shame

Yewheng

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...calls_boss.html

This [mad] [mad] [mad] lady driver, hit and run, drive against the flow of traffic, has no remose when caught in the act, keep denying and lastly block traffic for good 50mins.

Hope TP and police can take action against the driver and make sure 1 less of such dangerous driver around.

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

No. Actually why can't the Stomper report to his car insurance company that his car was hit-and-run by this old woman's car? He got her car's license plate number. There's no need to stop her from running away.

Many years back I also encounter such an idiot, hit my car and tried to run, even got the cheek to tell me he's not the owner of the car he's driving. Immediately took down his car plate number. He left anyway. So I quickly call my car insurance hotline(24hrs), the operator told me since got car plate number just report it as hit-and-run and they will handle the rest.

No wonder police dun bother. This kinda thing just get insurance company to settle.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...calls_boss.html

This [mad] [mad] [mad] lady driver, hit and run, drive against the flow of traffic, has no remose when caught in the act, keep denying and lastly block traffic for good 50mins.

Hope TP and police can take action against the driver and make sure 1 less of such dangerous driver around.

No need argue so much. Since so many photos just make report as hit n run.

Got pic of car n no. Plus she park double lines n against e flow if traffic.

Cud also b she no licence. This poluce cn whack very hard but maybe see driver old woman might give chance unless she give police a hard time then no chance fr her.

Best to let ins co handle e case. No need get so excited as his car not badly damaged anyway.

If we just report to our insurance company without stopping the driver, the driver at that time could have use another driver name as the named driver at that time when filling his/her insurance report. The person who hit and run could be driving without a license or drunk. Can't we call the police here to verify that in order to ensure that the guilty is punished?

Bro can share the process a not. I heard very troublesome one. As the person can denial then LAN LAN have to sue under civil. This is especially true to TD. They drag and drag for years

I was there on the same date but at 7pm for the first time in my life.

The traffic there at Arab street, Bahgdad street, etc is the most atrocious I have seen anywhere. I thought little India area is bad, but this "little arab" area is worse.

I ended up parking at Keypoint and walk to Baghdad for my appointment.

juz make a police report and go idac claim tat idiot out of everyting... claim for ur time lost and etc... she can escape but definitely not her insurance company...

have camera evidence need no to talk, let alone chasing it.

Stomper himself also quite bo liao <_<

Emotions at play. This is the kind of situation that one should have a calm mind.......otherwise ended up in unnecessary arguing and grief like what the stomper experienced.

Anyway, most people are emotional, so not surprising.

IF i am stomper i would immediately call for ambulance back up. Headache cum hit and run. [laugh] See TP would response in 40, 50 min? The most spend few hours at A&E gaze at pretty young nurses. [laugh]

juz make a police report and go idac claim tat idiot out of everyting... claim for ur time lost and etc... she can escape but definitely not her insurance company...

Sekali the auntie also chut the Mr Chong pattern, claiming that she is an undischarged bankrupt.... Then LLST liao.....

Edited by Tjkbeluga

Sekali the auntie also chut the Mr Chong pattern, claiming that she is an undischarged bankrupt.... Then LLST liao.....

My Korea friend told me, In korea their car insurance don't fully cover only to a limit. The excess driver has to pay from his own pocket. So the rich will siam small and old car at all cost or they likely have to bear the cost

IF i am stomper i would immediately call for ambulance back up. Headache cum hit and run. [laugh] See TP would response in 40, 50 min? The most spend few hours at A&E gaze at pretty young nurses. [laugh]

Haha drama

But if ppl play smelly the only way is to play More smelly.

I never dare park along that road, afraid some maniac will ram their lorry, van, car into the cars park there. and the rich owners of these shop houses are quite scary! [sweatdrop]

[laugh] [laugh] better to chk wit Chong-san whether he patented e stunt [gossip]

↡ Advertisement