Always check opposite direction at junctions!

Gasguzzler

Almost hit by a car today that beat the red light after lights in her favour turned red for more than 10 secs.

Would definitely have collided had i not waited that extra 1 sec for the pedestrians to finish crossing the road.

Always remember to check the opposite direction at T-junctions even if you have the right of way!

Video has been submitted to authorities for further actions.

Drive safe everyone!

Edited by Gasguzzler
↡ Advertisement

It is a good habit to check the opposite direction at every junctions, since i have noticed nowadays many drivers tend to beat the red light even after lights in their favour turned quite long! [rolleyes]

Anyway, the car who beat the red lights could have hit the cars turning right.

Edited by 13177

the video stop when you just overtook the car, did you stop him down and ass*** the sh1t out of him? :huh:

Almost hit by a car today that beat the red light after lights in her favour turned red for more than 10 secs.

Would definitely have collided had i not wait that extra 1 sec for the pedestrians to finish crossing the road.

Always remember to check the opposite direction at T-junctions even if you have the right of way!

Video has been submitted to authorities for further actions.

Drive safe everyone!

Turbocharged

no wonder AXA also calls it a collision and not an accident .. its already been ingrained into us

but it must have been your lucky day bro .. that driver deserves to be taken off the roads ...

There should be spikes that spring up in 1 row from the ground the moment the light turns red, anyone who tries to beat will either collide with the spikes or get skewered. Better them dead than those who observe traffic rules.

Turbocharged

a lot of cars always come into that junction in the same direction of that car, very quickly from the bend before that junction. he/she did not even notice the red light at all and only brake after crossing the whole junction. [mad] some more there is a school there and lots of kids cross that junction.

ts, some cars like to chiong red light there at night thinking no cars will turn out from sin min walk. beware when you turn out, esp at night.

a lot of cars always come into that junction in the same direction of that car, very quickly from the bend before that junction. he/she did not even notice the red light at all and only brake after crossing the whole junction. [mad] some more there is a school there and lots of kids cross that junction.

ts, some cars like to chiong red light there at night thinking no cars will turn out from sin min walk. beware when you turn out, esp at night.

Yes indeed. I will make a mental note to check all directions at junctions from now on...

Ever since the ferarri case, I am so skeptical whenever green is in favour to me and always check left or right for kuku idiot beat red light <_<