How to earn money from your ride?

Newdrive

I have a friend who uses his ride to make decent money, but is illegal. he waits at taxi stand at some shopping centre during peak hours and also at night to tout his service to tourists. He charges one trip $50 for short distance and $80 onwards for long distance. He told me one good night he can do up to ten trips. But one has to got the thick skin to approach tourists. Many became repeat customers.

any bros here doing that?

like placing ads, do errand runs, etc?

just curious. [:/]

i think you be teksi lau better, everyday drive 3-4 medium size trips, your rental covered, somemore:

1) DIESEL POWER!!! [pirate]

2) Chut TURBO!!! [nosebleed]

3) you sai cheaper

when you song song nothing to do after work, ferry xmm from ktv :D

when your pocket bar bar, park the teksi in the carpark and keao kar [grin]

I have a friend who uses his ride to make decent money, but is illegal. he waits at taxi stand at some shopping centre during peak hours and also at night to tout his service to tourists. He charges one trip $50 for short distance and $80 onwards for long distance. He told me one good night he can do up to ten trips. But one has to got the thick skin to approach tourists. Many became repeat customers.

wow like dat also can? :huh:

got lobang? <_<

one way is to find your own lobang...

install QQ or WeChat on your iPhone or S3, then register an account...then look at females nearby...best is you go to places like selegie, jalan sultan...orchard, havelock...etc

then you see those young pretty meimeis, 20+ or early 30s, message them to let them know you provide such transportation services....then wait for replies lor....not all meimei stay near their working place....

i cud use the help....sibei lonely leh [:p] [:p]

Word of advice.... Never tap a hearse driver on the shoulder whenever he is driving, unless you want an accident... [laugh]

Word of advice.... Never tap a hearse driver on the shoulder whenever he is driving, unless you want an accident... [laugh]

more so when he becomes a taxi driver [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement