Now, I'm scared to be alone with women

Billcoke

"Just a handshake", how is that possible???

---------------------

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...105-381616.html

20121105.203234_paul.jpg

By Rennie Whang

The New Paper

Wednesday, Nov 07, 2012

SINGAPORE - It was just a handshake with a female colleague, but it shook his world to the core when she accused him of molesting her.

RELATED STORIES

Australian national jailed 18 weeks for molesting woman

Brit acquitted of molest but fined for swearing at cop

Mr Paul Joseph Smith, 55, lost his job as an IT project manager and went through the ordeal of a trial in which he was convicted and ordered to be jailed for 18 weeks.

He had to depend on family members in Australia for financial support. Even then, he could afford only a meal a day, he said. When he lodged an appeal against the conviction, he didn't think he stood a chance.

But the seemingly impossible happened and he walked out of court a free man.

During a four-day trial in April and May, the woman, 38, told the court that she felt her breast being squeezed twice, although she did not see him do it.

Edited by Billcoke
↡ Advertisement

Maybe the lady had a hormon swing which caused the breast to be disengorged (dunno the spelling)...

How is that possible???

---------------------

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/...105-381616.html

By Rennie Whang

The New Paper

Wednesday, Nov 07, 2012

SINGAPORE - It was just a handshake with a female colleague, but it shook his world to the core when she accused him of molesting her.

RELATED STORIES

Australian national jailed 18 weeks for molesting woman

Brit acquitted of molest but fined for swearing at cop

Mr Paul Joseph Smith, 55, lost his job as an IT project manager and went through the ordeal of a trial in which he was convicted and ordered to be jailed for 18 weeks.

He had to depend on family members in Australia for financial support. Even then, he could afford only a meal a day, he said. When he lodged an appeal against the conviction, he didn't think he stood a chance.

But the seemingly impossible happened and he walked out of court a free man.

During a four-day trial in April and May, the woman, 38, told the court that she felt her breast being squeezed twice, although she did not see him do it.

There are 4 pages to the report, TS only post one page.

Anyway he wanted to shakehands, swung his arm forward, dunno how his hand landed in between her arm and breast aka armpit. The woman also not sure herself coz she was drunk [rolleyes] . Next time just drink soft drinks lah.

Anyway he wanted to shakehands, swung his arm forward, dunno how his hand landed in between her arm and breast aka armpit. The woman also not sure herself coz she was drunk [rolleyes] . Next time just drink soft drinks lah.

hehe so easy to accidentally land hand between arm and breast meh?

i think the most possible accidental molest is just a brush agaisnt the breast when we turn and the swinging arm hit the breast unwittingly.

other than such scenario, how accidental can it be given the height of the typical breast vs the typical hand.

hehe so easy to accidentally land hand between arm and breast meh?

i think the most possible accidental molest is just a brush agaisnt the breast when we turn and the swinging arm hit the breast unwittingly.

other than such scenario, how accidental can it be given the height of the typical breast vs the typical hand.

Before that she was giving goodbye hugs to her other colleagues, this angmoh maybe find her fugly dun want to hug her but give handshake instead. So I think she lean forward expecting a goodbye hug but end up his hand land on her breast. :D Like he said shud go with the hug. Maybe just close the eyes dun look at her face. :D

Before that she was giving goodbye hugs to her other colleagues, this angmoh maybe find her fugly dun want to hug her but give handshake instead. So I think she lean forward expecting a goodbye hug but end up his hand land on her breast. :D Like he said shud go with the hug. Maybe just close the eyes dun look at her face. :D

wah haha....then she asked for it lor....hugging is not exactly an asian culture anyway.....

maybe she more well endowed, the ang moh reach out his hand to shake but ran into a mountain!

wah haha....then she asked for it lor....hugging is not exactly an asian culture anyway.....

maybe she more well endowed, the ang moh reach out his hand to shake but ran into a mountain!

Already say she drunk lor. Even if you ask her what's her father's name she also can't tell no need to talk about what culture. :D

If she well endowed ang moh probably broken his wrist. :D

Actually come to think about it, if ask me to hug a drunk fugly woman, I think I will probably put out my hand to get a handshake too. Haha...

Edited by Watwheels

then he shd hav pretend to going to tie showlace, then face go in can motorboat

524008.gif

Why did she press charges as he was supposed to be a friend

she was going to hug good bye?

Revenge cos he refused to hug her and she was offended?

:D

Neutral Newbie

Just a casual brush and she cried molest?

I am sure there are more underlying events prior between the two.

Very lucky for him to get acquited.

Already say she drunk lor. Even if you ask her what's her father's name she also can't tell no need to talk about what culture. :D

If she well endowed ang moh probably broken his wrist. :D

Actually come to think about it, if ask me to hug a drunk fugly woman, I think I will probably put out my hand to get a handshake too. Haha...

fugly woman - sure wont hug

pretty woman - also won't hug not to invite more troubles

this one different la, so many reporters jostling to take photo of cs, so some reporter squeeze his hand to her breast haha

that is the hand of a female CPIB officer.

anyone got the photo of the women?that maybe the missing link to understand why the ang moh was acquitted.

Are you suggesting she so ugly the ang mo would not have attempted it anyway? [lipsrsealed]

Reading all 4 pages of the report... not too bad lah, this aussie guy.

He has two female room-mates who offered to help with his rent and utility bill while he was in trouble, and he actually has a PENSION to cash in back in his home country. Not bad!

↡ Advertisement