Living with a crazy neighbour

PorkChong

Supercharged

rent a pit bull

no, cannot. if pit bull bite the siao liang, it will kanna put to sleep. that is cruelty.

TS shd temp house an inmate fm IMH cos it takes a siao to tackle another siao. if both end up biting, worse case, IMH will hv another patient. n the peace reigns once again in his block.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i hv the same prob but no dog in the equation.

opp block lives a crazy guy who likes to scold/quarrel with his wife with expletives. he went as far as to quarrel with neigbours stayg above & below his unit. 1 day, he nearly threw a neighbour over the ledge cos he send greetgs to neighbour's ancestors. i wondered whether his family hv sought professional help cos he was ever spotted welding a chopper at his wife & kid when he locked them out.

I had a crazy neighbour living in another block....but her screaming, throwing of furniture, crying, swearing usually went on till 3-4am. Very difficult not to hear her even with the window shut and curtain drawn. Police often were called in at least once or twice a week. Most of us lived with her for over 3-4 years, most try to tahan cos she is a very old lady. But the last straw was when she started breaking her window and throwing stuff out of it. It went on randomly for over 3-4months. After that, we it was all quiet...don't know if she has moved or has passed on.

last time i got 1 nayber go overseas long time but got 1 knn jack russell dam noisy whole day whining coz maid abusing it by beating w a stick... everyday barking n whining until i had 2 call police...

no, cannot. if pit bull bite the siao liang, it will kanna put to sleep. that is cruelty.

TS shd temp house an inmate fm IMH cos it takes a siao to tackle another siao. if both end up biting, worse case, IMH will hv another patient. n the peace reigns once again in his block.

Rent then return liao mah. Mata come then tell them measure the ah pek dog bite size, sure not fit.

aiyo, small case lah.... mine is typical problem neighbour who likes to dry clothes that is dripping wet... throwing ciggy butts, throwing tissue.... i talk to him many times but nvr listen... ends up i steach him a lessen that he will never forget... now guai guai liao...

aiyo, small case lah.... mine is typical problem neighbour who likes to dry clothes that is dripping wet... throwing ciggy butts, throwing tissue.... i talk to him many times but nvr listen... ends up i steach him a lessen that he will never forget... now guai guai liao...

What lesson huh?

What lesson huh?

1 of the legal way would be collect evident n report to NEA (for ciggy but, it will be $300 per butt), the rest?? hello... public forum leh... cannot tell lah... want to get me into trouble meh...

few standard way most plp would do are

1) superglue lock revenge.... (get epoxy paste even better)

2) acid attack on car or metal gate/window grille

3) ah long style chain the gate.

4) ah long style wall written notice on his floor...

5) long bamboo attack on the wet clothes (only applicable if you are directly below)

6)

7)..

8).

Edited by Tigershark1976

1 of the legal way would be collect evident n report to NEA (for ciggy but, it will be $300 per butt), the rest?? hello... public forum leh... cannot tell lah... want to get me into trouble meh...

few standard way most plp would do are

1) superglue lock revenge.... (get epoxy paste even better)

2) acid attack on car or metal gate/window grille

3) ah long style chain the gate.

4) ah long style wall written notice on his floor...

5) long bamboo attack on the wet clothes (only applicable if you are directly below)

6)

7)..

8).

Those u listed will get u into more trouble... [laugh]

Can share how u teach that fellow a lesson? Coz my neybur upstairs did almost the same thing and I fark them and they said sorli ,but after few days they did it again

One fine day, your neighbor take out meat cleaver. Then we see your muscles or his piece of metal win. [knife]

Halo...we are in sinkapore......if he dare take out his cleaver........i chop. [:p]

Halo...we are in sinkapore......if he dare take out his cleaver........i chop. [:p]

You ever hear the chinese saying? Push the dog to corner & it will jump over the wall.

In short, don't over do things even you're on the upper hand. If someone goes beserk, you'll & your family will be the one receiving the other party's unwanted force. See those news that people went beserk & tired of living, end up go back & chop up or shoot those who bullied them.

You never know you could be the first victim in S'pore.

Nuff said & good luck! [cool]

Those u listed will get u into more trouble... [laugh]

ehh... i didnt do it lah... I only say what others do... I very good citizen... Never do illegal stuff... even do also make sure nobody know [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Can share how u teach that fellow a lesson? Coz my neybur upstairs did almost the same thing and I fark them and they said sorli ,but after few days they did it again

is your neighbour directly above you?? if yes, just get a water gun and spray... as for the content inside, its up to you to decide what liquid could wake them up...

is your neighbour directly above you?? if yes, just get a water gun and spray... as for the content inside, its up to you to decide what liquid could wake them up...

You spray up,your neighbour below will also kana. -_- -_- -_-

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement