Long term social visit pass for parents....

Tjkbeluga

Went to ICA to try renewing LTVP for my parents and found that the process has become more complex and stricter now. Need 3 years of income tax, employer's letter confirming salary and employment, CPF contribution... Macam like I want to apply PR for myself. Don't understand why so strict. It's not like they are here for any social benefit nor do they vie for a job here.... I wonder what would have happened if I had chosen the job in Japan. Would that mean their renewal will be rejected?

↡ Advertisement

Went to ICA to try renewing LTVP for my parents and found that the process has become more complex and stricter now. Need 3 years of income tax, employer's letter confirming salary and employment, CPF contribution... Macam like I want to apply PR for myself. Don't understand why so strict. It's not like they are here for any social benefit nor do they vie for a job here.... I wonder what would have happened if I had chosen the job in Japan. Would that mean their renewal will be rejected?

get a dependent pass lor even if they only have few month short stay every year.

get a dependent pass lor even if they only have few month short stay every year.

I believe dependent pass also not easy to get. Heard the person applying for his/her family, his/her pay must reach certain amount then can qualify.

But the LTVP how long can the person can stay in sg ar? [:/]

Edited by 13177

I believe dependent pass also not easy to get. Heard the person applying for his/her family, his/her pay must be certain amount then can qualify.

But the LTVP how long can the person stay in sg ar? [:/]

5 years lor...

New rule just kicked in yo. If you had tried to apply it earlier you might have got it already.

Aiya, 5 years later still the same wat, if not worse....

Aiya, 5 years later still the same wat, if not worse....

they hear u comprain and kacau ppl here in MCF so u kena mark [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

It's like that now, bro.

they are tightening FTs and others from coming into SG.......

haiz.... they really have zero benefit wat.... My father has been sucking my reserves.... 3 times he was hospitalized here.... First time heart ballooning, 16k. Second time, sugar level hypo, got hospitalized for a week with nothing done, suspected transcient stroke... Just test here and there, 6K, Third time, which was recently, liver acute shutdown, recovered after just vitamin K injection. Hospitalized a week, again 8K gone.... Our family GP suspect he took illegal sex enhancement drug... [laugh]

Edited by Tjkbeluga

Third time, which was recently, liver acute shutdown, recovered after just vitamin K injection. Hospitalized a week, again 8K gone.... Our family GP suspect he took illegal sex enhancement drug... [laugh]

Hope he learnt the lesson. those can kill (and have done so) :mellow:

haiz.... they really have zero benefit wat.... My father has been sucking my reserves.... 3 times he was hospitalized here.... First time heart ballooning, 16k. Second time, sugar level hypo, got hospitalized for a week with nothing done, suspected transcient stroke... Just test here and there, 6K, Third time, which was recently, liver acute shutdown, recovered after just vitamin K injection. Hospitalized a week, again 8K gone.... Our family GP suspect he took illegal sex enhancement drug... [laugh]

time to go JB or Malacca hospital, half the cost :D :D

Show them these receipts....

They will approve. [laugh]

Rule of thumb..

Boost GDP... welcome.

Jiak liao bi.... [wave]

Hope he learnt the lesson. those can kill (and have done so) :mellow:

Hope so.... liver enzyme reading was 3000+. My GP said he has never seen such high level in his profession before... highest was 1700+

Show them these receipts....

They will approve. [laugh]

Rule of thumb..

Boost GDP... welcome.

Jiak liao bi.... [wave]

He had another ballooning actually but it was not urgent, so we sent him to Ipoh to do it.... Also 18k, but in RM...

time to go JB or Malacca hospital, half the cost :D :D

Non urgent case, definitely we will.... My wife's father also had early stage liver cancer. Checked out here, need almost 50K for surgery. Sent to KL to do, 40K RM.... Plus can use her medisafe. End up need to fork out less than 5K SGD.

Supercharged

u must be very rich, bro...... [laugh]

Supercharged

Non urgent case, definitely we will.... My wife's father also had early stage liver cancer. Checked out here, need almost 50K for surgery. Sent to KL to do, 40K RM.... Plus can use her medisafe. End up need to fork out less than 5K SGD.

thats why someone (ex MOH guy) say that we should go up north for medical attention, if we cannot afford here....... <_<<_<

u must be very rich, bro...... [laugh]

On the contrary! On the first ballooning incident, I had to sell my ILP shares and dug out children's savings. 2nd one I could still handle. 3rd one, Luckily it was after I upgraded my house, I had some cash reserves. My father-in-law's case also we managed to help a little...

↡ Advertisement