Beat red light again!

Nikelashi

Uncle driving an old school dark blue Mercedes beat the red lights at the junction of Bt Batok East Ave 2 and East Ave 3. When the cars horned at him, he showed the finger.

I didn't manage to catch his VRN, but I think I saw "SCE..." Anyone out there has some super power video-editing software which can hopefully see his plate number? Otherwise, is there anything I can do to report him?

↡ Advertisement

Uncle driving an old school dark blue Mercedes beat the red lights at the junction of Bt Batok East Ave 2 and East Ave 3. When the cars horned at him, he showed the finger.

I didn't manage to catch his VRN, but I think I saw "SCE..." Anyone out there has some super power video-editing software which can hopefully see his plate number? Otherwise, is there anything I can do to report him?

Uncle leave in the world too long and tired of life. So he's hoping to get a big bang , so he can leave the world in the shortest time. [laugh] [laugh]

Oh, lot of rules changed here. You can drive through red lights, but do not forget to stop on green lights because the other side vehicles would cross in their red lights [bigcry]

Ever since muah chee case, i will wait around 2 secs before moving off at a traffic junction......lucky no car behind me horned... [:p]

Be it old or new merc...the owner's ego will always be raised and except some respect. The super high ego ones will probably be driving as if they are the king of the road, having immunity against laws. Such ego is likely to diminish when the judge netted out the punishment for them especially when it involves a jail term and their lawyer telling them don't bother appealing.

If a biker were to move off fast...that shithead might hv hit it....

Nowadays b4 moving off from a green light really have to check 1-2 secs....

Cannot just wait for 2 secs before moving off dey :huh: must look for chiongsters on your left and right dey <_<

Cannot just wait for 2 secs before moving off dey :huh: must look for chiongsters on your left and right dey <_<

later move off on time worse than 2s later how? better turn head left rite...

Nowadays b4 moving off from a green light really have to check 1-2 secs....

maybe all these driving schools should print them in bold letterings in their courses [laugh] [laugh]

I already knew how to drive before I went for BTT, FTT or practical lessons. During one of the prac, the instructor told me (when crossing a junction) "you got the right of way, no need to check one". Best part was someone did beat the light, and on another occasion, oncoming traffic waiting for their turn to turn decided not to wait and chiong out right infront of me. Luckily I already predicted and drove abit slowly so as to brake on time.[sweatdrop]

Even when learning how to turn out, be it left or right, they only kept stressing about checking the respective blindspots. IMHO, the opposite side is the most dangerous angle which should be checked more. I'd rather watch for chiongsters who suddenly wanna eat into the lane when it's already clear in my favour, than to see if a stupid biker wants to hide in my blindspot while turning.

↡ Advertisement