Anyone watched.. Ah Boys to Men?

VellfireS

got such thing huh? Movies too long cannot schedule? then how come titanic, avatar all can?

Is it because they want to squeeze dry us by spliting into 2 parts so can earn 2 times money from 1 movie?

i think second part maybe showing for CNY?

that was also my thought initially when i read that.. do the cinemas tell the directors like james cameron, steven spielberg or jerry bruckheimer that their movies are too long and it's advisable to break up into 2 parts or even 3 parts so that to cut cost and easier to schedule?

what crap is this man.. if they want to split into 2 parts to make money, just state it.. this excuse makes them look stupid.. [laugh]

Edited by Reuters
↡ Advertisement

There are a number of "dirty" places in most army camps...

I remember last time in Sembawang camp, there's this block of units that are no longer occupied.

Some of the windows were taped with a X right across :blink:

I remember last time in Sembawang camp, there's this block of units that are no longer occupied.

I only heard that the muslim cookhouse there was haunted.

I only heard that the muslim cookhouse there was haunted.

You're from the Navy too?

Not only the Muslim cookhouse, but the entire row of units (before they were taken over by First Transport Battalion).

Well, even Endurance Block was dirty :blink:

i walked right into a "dirty" bunk in tekong.

overwhelming presence..

then walked out... its no wonder nobody stays in that particular bunk... but its not sealed.

Watched it yesterday.

Overall its funny, especially the 80s chong sua part....lol

alot of 80s punishments banned alr..

like the bringing bed and cupboard down

or change parade

NS men now good life sia..

Not only now serve 2 years..5 days "work week"

alot of barbaric punishments in the past now banned..

I see my younger bro in law..he instructor in tekong..no recruit intake, he everyday go home sleep..like work office hour like that.

Now he in bangkok holiday coz "clearing leave"...and alot of funni badges on his no.4 like as if some ranger like dat..

last time only badge on my uniform was my name tag... [bigcry]

NS men now good life sia..

Not only now serve 2 years..5 days "work week"

alot of barbaric punishments in the past now banned..

I see my younger bro in law..he instructor in tekong..no recruit intake, he everyday go home sleep..like work office hour like that.

Now he in bangkok holiday coz "clearing leave"...and alot of funni badges on his no.4 like as if some ranger like dat..

last time only badge on my uniform was my name tag... [bigcry]

Had a couple of the United States army personnel in my camp during my active days and these guys were massive but ranked Corporals and PFC, and you should see the look on the faces when they had to salute to our dear 2LT 19 yr old JC boy.

Talk about being red-faced.

A friend of mine just told me, that she totally enjoyed this show and laughed none stop. I am seriously beginning to doubt her standard.

for pure fun and comedy, yes it is really funny. though I dislike jack Neo and force to watch the movie (special assignment), I was laughing my ass off.

The salute is respect as they are commission by the presidents of singapore. Not the fact that they have not been to a war or age. Even if taken as POW enemy soldier still have to respect that fact.

You're from the Navy too?

Not only the Muslim cookhouse, but the entire row of units (before they were taken over by First Transport Battalion).

Well, even Endurance Block was dirty :blink:

Yup, from Navy. BMT, BSM and PO course in Sembawang Camp.

Ya, heard lots of story there but I only feel muslim cookhouse eerie cos there are no lights there esp during night time gotta do prowling. Always double my pace there.

Heard of the squash court, someone hung himself on the second level. Thats the level the rounds book is placed.

Heard of endurance block got drifter or doors in the toilet would slam or shower tap auto turn on/off. Never encountered that at all. I was on 1 week ATT C in bunk and did not hear anything unusual except for bayi shouting early morning. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement