Anyone watched.. Ah Boys to Men?

VellfireS

that wasn/t exactly what i meant,, it was only a part of it. Don.t want to comment anymore n make u misunderstand me further. Let me watch the movie n then tell u my indepth comments.

↡ Advertisement

that wasn/t exactly what i meant,, it was only a part of it. Don.t want to comment anymore n make u misunderstand me further. Let me watch the movie n then tell u my indepth comments.

Certainly - I love an honest review from our female forummer. :)

i will be wayching it soon.. to satisfy yr curiosity abt my answer.. i din say i am judging this movie based on the singlish... u simply assumed that.. but i am sure that i will come back n say that it's not a fantastic production.. can relate doesnt mean very good movie.

Interestingly, I feel one of the biggest problem these days is not so much of Singlish, but the turn of century SMS writing style!

During the era of SMS, its understandable, as then, you had limited amount of space for an sms (160 characters includeing space I think), but even so, it only make sense only if you are writing an SMS. There is no reason why anyone need to write like this anyone. Go to any international forums, & you hardly ever see anyone write like this. If you did, chances were they are from Singapore or India.

This, and the use of abbrevations that is not clear to many people. Just saying.

Edited by Kiadaw

i think most of us not interested in your comments.

Interestingly, I feel one of the biggest problem these days is not so much of Singlish, but the turn of century SMS writing style!

During the era of SMS, its understandable, as then, you had limited amount of space for an sms (160 characters includeing space I think), but even so, it only make sense only if you are writing an SMS. There is no reason why anyone need to write like this anyone. Go to any international forums, & you hardly ever see anyone write like this. If you did, chances were they are from Singapore or India.

This, and the use of abbrevations that is not clear to many people. Just saying.

Ttly agr.

On the other hand, I couldn't believe wasting 2 hours of my life watching part 2. Really reeks of propa***** and I don't find it funny at all

On the other hand, I couldn't believe wasting 2 hours of my life watching part 2. Really reeks of propa***** and I don't find it funny at all

i watched last night journey to the west, just as stupid [laugh] [laugh]

Cert is entry lvl

Mine was poly batch

My Bmt buddy was o lvl but Duno y 101 in our company

But his EQ n fitness was so good that

He was recommended into OCs

So I see is there's chance as long as he is up to that STD ba

Watch on DVD part one

Brought back memories but watching with my kid

Have got so many explanations to do

Me n wifey was like keep telling him

This is bad things this is wat wat

Translated from hokkien

Got to watch part 2 from home too

Dun mind paying gng to cinema for a laugh but rating

My boy can't go in

Hahaha

i watched last night journey to the west, just as stupid [laugh] [laugh]

mmmmmh....I kind of disagree with you,

I feel Stephen chow's 西游got depth, especially the epic love relationship of man and woman.

But to watch in cantonese is a must.

to me...SC movie is any time superior to JC

mmmmmh....I kind of disagree with you,

I feel Stephen chow's 西游got depth, especially the epic love relationship of man and woman.

But to watch in cantonese is a must.

to me...SC movie is any time superior to JC

cantonese?? those actors/actress were PRC or Taiwanese!! [laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

Who says that those w tattoo cannot go ocs

seen many of them ... exp when I go back ( sorry .... went back) for reservist.

anyway, even active officer also have ... and sword winner also have picutre .... lucky he was not my PC....else we all will die...