Anyone watched.. Ah Boys to Men?

VellfireS

Gd movie. Now I know max is drop 20. And Tekong really looked like holiday camp. And no more area cleaning?

Only no need clean cookhouse the rest still need

Gd movie. Now I know max is drop 20. And Tekong really looked like holiday camp. And no more area cleaning?

During my NS more dan a decade ago max also drop 20 but in one day can drop many 20s. When I reach unit area cleaning was sub-con to bangalah workers. Still we have to wash our toilets.

Just curious how come the 3SGs in the movie all got JCC badge? Cos to my knowledge, 3SGs with JCC are mostly OCTs who when OOC during their pro-term

Just curious how come the 3SGs in the movie all got JCC badge? Cos to my knowledge, 3SGs with JCC are mostly OCTs who when OOC during their pro-term

OCT all need go Bunei but only Infantry have to do the JCC. Not sure if other vocation also require now.

SGT most only CSB

Edited by Rustyz

tekong..the place for the lowest life form in this country.

but i i enjoyed the hot spring at tekong though.

tell that to the instructors..... they machiam king at tekong....

Good humorous movie....makes me laugh till the audience in front of me look back at me...lol

I always pay $$ go watch local movie must support...lol, only can download when DVD out most prob takes a few month.

Those foreign movie also 1-2 weeks later can download Liao y waste $$...lol

is there hot spring in tekong?means there's volcano?

Yes, there was a tiny-winnie little hotspring, no volcano. But Tekong also come with wild boars, durian tree, oil palm plantations, Xiao Qian and camp#1 Charlie 3rd-door....

and if you are lucky, an illegal entry elephant from JB in a package.

Those recuits you see below trying to show some musecle are non natives - anyone from '91 Alpha coy mono intake?

1276734-Taking_a_break_during_a_long_road_march_Pulau_Tekong.jpg

Part I ended abruptly - I think partly because cinema wanted Neo to split the movie into two due to > 100 min.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/ent...1214669/1/.html

the cinemas told us its best to keep films to about 100 minutes in length. If it's too long, the costs will go up and it will be hard to schedule. So we discussed it and decided to split it into two films."

got such thing huh? Movies too long cannot schedule? then how come titanic, avatar all can?

Is it because they want to squeeze dry us by spliting into 2 parts so can earn 2 times money from 1 movie?

i think second part maybe showing for CNY?

Yes, there was a tiny-winnie little hotspring, no volcano. But Tekong also come with wild boars, durian tree, oil palm plantations, Xiao Qian and camp#1 Charlie 3rd-door....

and if you are lucky, an illegal entry elephant from JB in a package.

Those recuits you see below trying to show some musecle are non natives - anyone from '91 Alpha coy mono intake?

I from camp 1 Charlie in 92, the 3rd door bund was used as store room already.... Never met a Xiao Qian..

Neutral Newbie

Watched it on last Monday, it was hilarious. I agree with the rest, the ending too abrupt, but I was laughing throughout and it brought back memories, especially the opening and the Hokkien songs. I still remember it was my OC that taught us the Hokkien song for our 24km road march.

Nice movie, good entertainment.

↡ Advertisement