Anyone watched.. Ah Boys to Men?

VellfireS

you wont be saying this if you see our Fried hor fun..

its very dry and use one fork poke liao can take up the whole plate of hor fun.. plus the last one more power.. its as hard as a rock [furious]

anyway we tell them, we only want Kaya Loti for breakfast. [laugh]

Like my rubberband chee chon fan for breakfast.

↡ Advertisement

Precisely. The log PT always kena damn chow keng people who just put their arms there but never chut any energy. for the rest is damn siong...those were the days... [;)]

Now no more log PT, right?! [:/]

A friend of mine just told me, that she totally enjoyed this show and laughed none stop. I am seriously beginning to doubt her standard.

this show is damn good.. even my gal friends loved it.

So many things no more? Then what they now do for their training? [confused]

No 300m round down??? I've always thought that's good training.....train to shoot right even when shack!

Guess safety more impt...who knows some clown might trip and misfire... [sweatdrop]

Edited by Pocus

It's surprising good. There many scenes which the banters are hilarious and spot-on.

Yeah some of the army 'legends' mentioned in the show is quite spot on. For e.g it was mentioned that among one of the method people would kena to get MC is by swallowing lots of toothpaste which does happen during my time in BMT. [laugh]

Yeah some of the army 'legends' mentioned in the show is quite spot on. For e.g it was mentioned that among one of the method people would kena to get MC is by swallowing lots of toothpaste which does happen during my time in BMT. [laugh]

Liked the fierce platoon sergeant in the flashback scenes, e.g. how he made the section carry the whole bunk down to parade square in the middle of the night...nostalgia sia...in a weird sort of way...

despite the easier training.

my batch got ppl do push up until arm fracture [sweatdrop]

he got report sicker early but MO who certify him as fit and didnt award Att C [sweatdrop]

the MO of course go DB.. the seargeat?? got post to other unit double quick time to save his skin [sweatdrop]

I don't buy it. The MO will never go to DB for such minor negligence. Who ru trying to kid?

despite the easier training.

my batch got ppl do push up until arm fracture [sweatdrop]

he got report sicker early but MO who certify him as fit and didnt award Att C [sweatdrop]

the MO of course go DB.. the seargeat?? got post to other unit double quick time to save his skin [sweatdrop]

in the first place, the person report sick for what....

if report sick for flue, headache, etc... arm fracture nothing to do with it leh

I don't buy it. The MO will never go to DB for such minor negligence. Who ru trying to kid?

you dont buy it is okay. i dont need you to buy it.

I can only say, it happen in my batch and its real.

even if you dont believe, it is still real.

Edited by Joseph22

in the first place, the person report sick for what....

if report sick for flue, headache, etc... arm fracture nothing to do with it leh

what i heard report sick for arm pain.

right arm or left arm? [:p]

how i know [furious]

anyway, the reason why the MO kenna DB is what we heard from Tekong Medic lah. you think i so eng go and spread huh??

the inside story go like that. This boy is from rich family and the father threaten lawsuit lah.

we believe the Medic, because we saw the doctor.. hair as short as those that just come out of DB.. and during that period of time Att C is very easy to get.