Business Plan drafting

Yr1985

a well thought out and developed business plan takes months of research which u need to lead and cannot outsource completely. it should also be well supported with stats.

ya..outside company charge so high. I only wanted to drsft a startup plan for kids enrichment centres nia. Hoping bank will sponsor...if you all noe any freelance..let me noe..

ya..outside company charge so high. I only wanted to drsft a startup plan for kids enrichment centres nia. Hoping bank will sponsor...if you all noe any freelance..let me noe..

didn't know money can drop from the sky :huh: :huh:

Lots and lots of help online on how to draft a business plan.

There are lots of templates for you to fill in.

Its not just a matter of "drafting a plan for show" - you will need to have solid research to back it up, projections, market research, competitive analysis.

Has all of this been done?

Do you have a marketing plan?

How much of your own money are you putting in, and what is the management structure?

Really really need to emphasise that it is not just writing a nice story - a proper business plan requires a LOT of work.

depends on who you are proposing to :D

Lots and lots of help online on how to draft a business plan.

There are lots of templates for you to fill in.

Its not just a matter of "drafting a plan for show" - you will need to have solid research to back it up, projections, market research, competitive analysis.

Has all of this been done?

Do you have a marketing plan?

How much of your own money are you putting in, and what is the management structure?

Really really need to emphasise that it is not just writing a nice story - a proper business plan requires a LOT of work.

If applying to "bank of mummydaddy" maybe don't need.

Even if not applying for money though, is a good idea to do a comprehensive business plan -

after all, fail to plan, plan to fail

Since I abit free now, refer to below major points to help you. Maybe don't even need to get people to do for you :D

1. Mission statement of company

2. Nature and location of business

3. Demographics of proposed location and projected student population

4. Organization structure and set up

5. Cashflow projection of fixed monthly overheads and variable overheads (if any)

6. Projected revenue

7. Assumed sum of investment and financing and corresponding investment return

Since I abit free now, refer to below major points to help you. Maybe don't even need to get people to do for you :D

5. Cashflow projection of fixed monthly overheads and variable overheads (if any)

6. Projected revenue

Given that its a tuition centre -

I'd also add that quite a major part would need to be where and how students are going to be find, and how critical mass will be achieved.

Given that its a tuition centre -

I'd also add that quite a major part would need to be where and how students are going to be find, and how critical mass will be achieved.

assessment of IQ 200 and above, self claim ELITE system to produce gifted students, charge $2000 a month (in case some elite think it is too cheap) [laugh] [laugh]

6. Projected revenue

8. BEG politely :D :D

Just tweak the numbers and show IRR above 30% lah :D Better business model than hedge funds

Actually childcare related business is good $$$ because people are willing to spend on their kids one :D:D

6. Projected revenue

hope you dont mind bro, just adding on

-most biz plans also incorporate at least a 5 year cash flow analysis.

-target market based on #2 (ie based on location are you targeting expats etc etc?)

the last biz plan i did was in back in school and that took an entire semester and 8 people ... it was 120 pages before exhibits lol...

Just tweak the numbers and show IRR above 30% lah :D Better business model than hedge funds

Actually childcare related business is good $$$ because people are willing to spend on their kids one :D:D

Playing on Singaporean's kiasu mentality. the only way to make money.

I love Singapore.

wah IRR above 30%? where can i join lol

↡ Advertisement