Which paint protection system or brand is good for new car?

Dezouk

Hi all I 'll need some advice on which is good for applying on new car? Budget $1500

Cheers!

if you have the $$, i say go for it. but as you know, if your car is new and very shiny, some morons will vandalise it sooner or later

• Praise 1

if you have the $$, i say go for it. but as you know, if your car is new and very shiny, some morons will vandalise it sooner or later

u damn negative......and dark....... <_< <_<

mine has been shiny and never been vandalised...but i agree in the risk is der

Oh really can half of my budget? Gdgd.

In that case I should compare those as mentioned. Anyone else hv experienced with these brands mentioned?

Done cs2 pps. So far so gd n worth the buck

Sorry for bringing back such an old post. So after 2 years, is it still working as good as it is? Do you need to redo it after a few years? Thanks.

• Praise 1

Done cs2 pps. So far so gd n worth the buck

How is the cs2 pps so far? Is the paintwork still as good as the first day you applied cs2? hows is the swirl, water mark protection?

• Praise 1

Recently I heard that the original QMI is back at IMM and Rivervale Mall Shopping centre. They are using a teflon paint sealant as coating for car paint that protect against color fading and oxidation. In the past, I got my car treated at Autobacs after their Motorshow and got the gloss and wet looks that turned eyes after the coating.

Can anyone confirm they are really there?

• Praise 1

How is the cs2 pps so far? Is the paintwork still as good as the first day you applied cs2? hows is the swirl, water mark protection?

I did csII 7 yrs back if not wrong.

Frankly other than the beginning part where it is super shiny, over the years the paint still gets dull if no care and effort is taken to maintain the exterior of the car.

2c.

• Praise 1

I did csII 7 yrs back if not wrong.

Frankly other than the beginning part where it is super shiny, over the years the paint still gets dull if no care and effort is taken to maintain the exterior of the car.

2c.

In my case, I did my car in the past by QMI Paint sealant. The shine and gloss was great and long lasting. I was advised to wash my car at least once in 2 weeks time just with water in order that the shine and protection last for years without waxing.

I recently found out that QMI is back under the name as ToughGuard Car grooming and got my car done at their Rivervale Mall branch. I heard from their staff that they had opened up a new outlet at IMM.