2013 Civic FL

Eyke

Will surely ranked as amongst the fastest facelift of a car, a year or so only.

Honda must have heard the criticism on the look of the current model loud and clear

The big drops in sales speak louder than criticism.

So far I haven't see a single current model civic on the road, I suspect less than 50 are sold till date lol.... yeah the next Gen looks to be back to hot selling model

Edited by Xers007

So far I haven't see a single current model civic on the road, I suspect less than 50 are sold till date lol.... yeah the next Gen looks to be back to hot selling model

I have seen it about 4 times. Can count how many times I have seen it, like quite bad. Considering older models of the civic are seen like every other minute on the road. And I don't think it will be a hot seller though, not with the current COE situation.

This is for US market only. Read that the dashboard design might be changed too due to the cheap and lousy build quality feel. In fact US market Civic feels less premium than our Civic, theirs are really full of hard plastic. Asean market Civic actually also suffer from the poor material quality and fitting on the dashboard compared to FD model.

I really do hope this US facelift would take effect for Asean Civic too. I thought this facelift looks good!

I have seen it about 4 times. Can count how many times I have seen it, like quite bad. Considering older models of the civic are seen like every other minute on the road. And I don't think it will be a hot seller though, not with the current COE situation.

Yalor. ... wonder what would be the price tag like.... 150k?...

This is for US market only. Read that the dashboard design might be changed too due to the cheap and lousy build quality feel. In fact US market Civic feels less premium than our Civic, theirs are really full of hard plastic. Asean market Civic actually also suffer from the poor material quality and fitting on the dashboard compared to FD model.

I really do hope this US facelift would take effect for Asean Civic too. I thought this facelift looks good!

Asian just got the new civic this year, dun think we will hav the facelift. the current exterior is fine but interior has no flow ... multiple displays all at different angles

honda-civic-2012-interior-picture.jpg

In fact, US got the new generation Civic around a year ago, but the it got criticised so bad that Honda US has decided to make and improvement on it and introduced a facelift model much earlier than usual should. This is to reduce the market share further due to the competition by competitors.

↡ Advertisement