Which bank to take for used car loan

Altca

I wonder why nowadays its hard to get loan. I'm waiting for the loan approval for the 2nd round. Got rejected from 2 firm. I even down $5k also get rejected. Wonder why so hard?

I wonder why nowadays its hard to get loan. I'm waiting for the loan approval for the 2nd round. Got rejected from 2 firm. I even down $5k also get rejected. Wonder why so hard?

5K for a 50K car is still something to consider.

your payment history might have bad records.

or your salary not enough to apply for the loan amount you want

plus some other hidden factors that always left loaners [bigcry]

It also depends on how the percentage of the loan you are taking with respect to the car price. I took a 60% loan, which was approved in less than 3 days.

From what the boss had told me, it seems that 90% or more type of loan would take some time to be approved.

Bro do you have the link to the interest rate page? I went to DBS car loans page but couldn't find it..2.18% is damn good compared to the rest being offered in the market.

thiink u shd know, we here in MCF pay cash..no loan nonsense [laugh] [laugh]

(throttle2, et al, 2008-2012)

1.88 was the best

No more 2.18% for DBS. It seems like the major banks (3 local banks, Citi etc) all have very similar rates. Only the banks with smaller presence and the credit companies will give lower rate.

↡ Advertisement