What more needs to be said?

Darryn

Trust me. Someone will blame it on the FT, FW and Aliens. Coz their mentality is that if these FTs, FWs and Aliens can litter and get away with it, why shud we bother?

We are also feeding stray birds and animals coz we dun put away our food trays at hawker centres. There aren't enough cleaners to go around to clear the tables. It's a mess during lunch time. I really want to avoid going to hawker centers to have my lunch.

Please bring in the cheap FWs to clear this mess. So that we can continue with our bad habits.

Edited by Watwheels

You should have seen East Coast Park this morning. Just piles of rubbish everywhere, a lot of it even in sight of a bin.

Sec school holidays had started .... [:(][:(]

Pri school coming soon, this Friday onward ... -_-

Trust me. Someone will blame it on the FT, FW and Aliens. Coz their mentality is that if these FTs, FWs and Aliens can litter and get away with it, why shud we bother?

We are also feeding stray birds and animals coz we dun put away our food trays at hawker centres. There aren't enough cleaners to go around to clear the tables. It's a mess during lunch time. I really want to avoid going to hawker centers to have my lunch.

Please bring in the cheap FWs to clear this mess. So that we can continue with our bad habits.

Lol, sillypore have another new group of foreigners, there are aliens? [:/]

Dont understand why people here so inconsiderate, throw litter everywhere?! <_<

Over 30 per cent of Singaporeans in a National Environment Agency (NEA) survey said they would litter if they could get away with it.

Here's your source... http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC12...e-peer-pressure

how many drivers, when tearing off "tabs" from parking coupons, bother to prevent the "tabs" from dropping on the floor?

how many drivers, when tearing off "tabs" from parking coupons, bother to prevent the "tabs" from dropping on the floor?

Me, i throw my tabs into rubbish bin. [blush]

Me. I have a container sitting in the cup holder slot, used to contain coupon tabs and other small rubbish, disposed in the bin when I wash my car. [angel]