Need Advice:Repaint Radio Bracket can last?

Beachboy7718

Recently redo v-Kool film for my Windsreen, they stain the radio bracket due to strong acidic washing solution (It whiten the grey color away with about 20 cent size spot). They offer a re-spray on the bracket from accessory shop. I wonder if the finishing will be smooth or coarse. Will the respray color be fading after a long perod due to hot sun at open car park then it becomes my own problem in future. The current finishing is smooth. Mind to advise it or has the similar experience?

Perhaps I shall insist for a replacement of original radio bracket. It is estima 2010. Next Monay the manager will discuss with me on this matter. I hope that the spare part is not expensive then the company can afford the mistake for part replacement.

↡ Advertisement

Thx Bro. I will insist for the original replacement of radio bracket after it is their mistake that they do not use a proper cover and arrange a full cover. I saw another vios cover with some sort of rubber type materail to prevent solution penetrate it and it is full cover.

↡ Advertisement