2 more COEs to add next mth?

RadX

Accident both ways. See vid. Opp road not so clear. However, SLE>BKE looks like starlet?

↡ Advertisement

i though can see accident video clip but end up ... zzzzzz

haha...oni carnage lah...

Accident both ways. See vid. Opp road not so clear. However, SLE>BKE looks like starlet?

yesterday at 1pm sle-tpe oso jam. most prob due to the construction going on at tpe entrance just like the previous week. in the evening bke to sle exit there was a jam due to an accident. Saw one black small car with the lady driver talking to an lta orifice. car front left smashed but was stationary at the extreme right of the 2 lane slip rd to sle from bke.

Edited by Eviilusion

yesterday at 1pm sle-tpe oso jam. most prob due to the construction going on at tpe entrance just like the previous week. in the evening bke to sle exit there was a jam due to an accident. Saw one black small car with the lady driver talking to an lta orifice. car front left smashed but was stationary at the extreme right of the 2 lane slip rd to sle from bke.

confirm when rain, sure accident....haizzzza

a few month ago at bke/sle slip rd one tiong fella did a 180 and hit the barrier. no tp or orifice yet. but fella was laughing and joking on the phone with his distinct mandarin while the whole rd was jammed up due to his accident. knnbccb.

No offence but many Singapore drivers are chiu cheng.No skill still want to drive fast.Hogging when horned still stubborn and hogging. [:p]

some drivers oni knows throttle pedal n brake pedal. they will step the brake as hard as possible in any circumstances even while they are doing a corner...end-up the rear will overtake the front. have seen a a lady driver did an ebrake in the rain and her car did a 90

F10 5 series har :D

clever hor u....see lines on bonnet can tell.....i see your hump oso i know u car [laugh] [laugh]

Don't know engine size nia :D

the next best thing would be F10 M5 manual...... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

becos some people bochap the tires when botak. when dry still ok, when wet can dance on the road [sweatdrop]

just last week i saw a ford focus front tires can see the wire strips leow [hur]

Wasn't even heavy rain.

Are Singaporeans driver one of the worst for many various reasons (if not the worst) in a first world country. We have such easy roads to drive, smooth flat roads, fully lite at night, & clear traffic signal. I think if one cannot drive in Singapore, can forget about driving in other places.

Edited by Kiadaw

the next best thing would be F10 M5 manual...... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

The car is magnificent [inlove] The host... :wacko: Dunno WTF he tokking <_< His brain is like not working when he was driving. [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement