M'sia car thief like to steal what car type?

Jamessoh

If you are seriously interested in finding out if your car is at risk in Malaysia, it is hard to believe that you lack the basic intelligence to Google something like "most frequently stolen car make in Malaysia".

If you do, you will find data supplied by insurance companies etc and other responsible parties that can be trusted.

So are you just clocking posts?

by replying to him with so many sentences...yet you never add the link that you can get from googling ....are you also clocking post? [laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar
↡ Advertisement

My colleague got his rav 4 stolen in msia couple of years back.. Just leave for 10mins only whole car gone.. Till now car still cannot find anyway insurance claimed.. After that he bought another rav 4 lol.. Till now he still dare to drive inside there.. That's y till now I never driven into msia a single time..

I think they steal cars based on their "customer" order. [:p] If "customer" requested particular car model, and yet you appear at that time then your car will be gone!

Neutral Newbie

If you are seriously interested in finding out if your car is at risk in Malaysia, it is hard to believe that you lack the basic intelligence to Google something like "most frequently stolen car make in Malaysia".

If you do, you will find data supplied by insurance companies etc and other responsible parties that can be trusted.

So are you just clocking posts?

If everything go google den wad the point of having this car forum ?

I think the kia forte will slowly climb up the charts as it's becoming increasingly popular up in malaysia, especially KL.

Popular means more demand for spares so theft goes up for cars to part out. Popular also means less likely to stand out, so can be used by criminals.

The luxury makes and SUVs are probably stolen based on overseas demand, alot of them get shipped out in containers (there was a case some years back where containers with stolen cars from m'sia were stopped in singapore during transshipment).

Daihatsu is in the list?? I have never seen any Daihatsu car in Boleh except old lorries. Mazda? Nissan? Ford? Crap laa this website...

1. Proton (Perdana, Waja)

2. Perodua (Myvi, Kelisa)

3. Toyota (Camry, Hilux, Fortuner, Corolla, Vios)

4. Nissan (Sentra, X-Trail, Frontier)

5. Honda (Civic, Accord, CRV)

6. Mitsubishi (Pajero, Storm)

7. Mazda

8. Ford (Ranger)

9. Mercedes Benz

10. Daihatsu

Twincharged

lao pok 7 year old Vios also want? [:/]

Don't forget malaysia no COE. In many countries 7 year old car still considered quite new. Last time in US my mum asked for a second hand car but don't want too old model. The dealer offered her a 10 year old car saying its relatively new. [laugh] We only find a 7 year old car old cuz our COE only 10 years ma. But in other countries a 7 year old car can still use for many many more years leh.

If everything go google den wad the point of having this car forum ?

You obviously do not know the difference between:

1. What can be Googled, and

2. What cannot be Googled, and

3. What this forum is good for.

Simple facts can be Googled.

Discussions which have not been formed, cannot.

The TS is asking for something simple that CAN be Googled.

He is NOT interested in discussion.

Until now he has not returned to the thread to reply or discuss.

So it does look like he is clocking posts, by asking questions and never returning.

And you, enjoy your school holidays.

↡ Advertisement