Ng Boon Gay.. Too much details revealed..

VellfireS

Actually, I'm glad at this outcome. Because it shows that the authorities cannot suka suka convict someone just because they "think" is corruption.

Law is fair. Must have full and proper evidence before you declare someone guilty.

Seekali he is now thinking of his revenge plan, whoever tried bringing him down, one by one gonna get it.

if i drug lord, i sure employ him [sly]

i will tell him: you still work for zheng hoo for what? you kena [knife], lucky neber [dead], come and work for me, i make sure you huat big big, got many many [gorgeous]

:ph34r:[sweatdrop]

I doubt so. Sack already can reinstate? But I think with the no guilty verdict, he can easily find another job elsewhere

Was he sacked? I m not sure. Civil servant who are under investigations are normally interdicted with half pay and if he is later found not guilty, he can be reinstated. But again, the department concerned can still proceed to retire the officer in public interest.

hahahahaha cannot reveal:

But the Gist of the case is - Oral Sex was obtain because of intimate relationship, not bec of corruption.

whoa!!! where you get all these stuff one :o you are Tan Chee Meng issit [sly]

Actually, I'm glad at this outcome. Because it shows that the authorities cannot suka suka convict someone just because they "think" is corruption.

Law is fair. Must have full and proper evidence before you declare someone guilty.

Actually i expected many people to be happy with this outcome. Shows that the court is independent and don't just anyhow side with govt (i.e. CPIB). Yet, in CNA FB page got many idiots saying things like rich can get off scot free lah, etc etc etc. I mean if he was convicted the same idiots/another group of idiots will say court side with govt lah, kangaroo court lah, etc etc etc.

Sometimes i really wonder what's wrong with ppl....this way also wrong, the other way also wrong. sigh....

This is the gist of judgement:

Judge Siva Shanmugam --- On the evidence adduced, I was satisfied that that there was neither a corrupt element nor any guilty knowledge on the accused

hahahahaha cannot reveal:

But the Gist of the case is - Oral Sex was obtain because of intimate relationship, not bec of corruption.

wah damn long...so many pages...want to read also will take hell of a long time... [laugh]

Must be a huge boulder off his shoulders. Now it's time to pay the lawyer....$$$

Like that means he lost his job or will he be transferred to some other position in spf?

Up next is SCDF Peter Lim's sexcapades....stay tuned.

Actually i expected many people to be happy with this outcome. Shows that the court is independent and don't just anyhow side with govt (i.e. CPIB). Yet, in CNA FB page got many idiots saying things like rich can get off scot free lah, etc etc etc. I mean if he was convicted the same idiots/another group of idiots will say court side with govt lah, kangaroo court lah, etc etc etc.

Sometimes i really wonder what's wrong with ppl....this way also wrong, the other way also wrong. sigh....

other forum and mcf very differrent view one [grin]

he has the ang bao in his pocket to protect him and bring him luck [laugh] [laugh]

Look like passport, ready to pew lang if things didn't turn out right. :D

i think SC Tan Chee Meng rep point also up. Excellent job to discredit the prosecuting witness and his key statement that he is only interest in oral sex.

absolutely agree with you.. that is the face of many people, especially the anti-gahment. that's why so many postings of criticising the gahment, it is just finding fault for the sake of opposing.

Edited by Vextan
↡ Advertisement