Chelsea after sacking of RDM and all related!

Chapter1_andy

Agree actually, but let's face it...Barcelona's main team is seemingly intact.

As long as Messi, Xavi (nearing retirement), or Iniesta don't seek a move elsewhere, then likely to continue to succeed.

Of course they have a big impression of Pep Guardiola, who won 6 trophies in one season.

My only puzzling thing is, why not Frank Rijkaard? Didn't he lead Barcelona their long-eluded European trophy? (which built the foundations for Pep)

Back to Chelsea and RDM being sacked.

I believe RDM will come back to the Premiership, to prove a point (just like what AVB did at Spurs).

RDM to QPR

↡ Advertisement

title different, all talking abt the same situation......so might as well, each goal they score, start thread..... <_< <_< each lineup game, new thread.....knn, make us busy oni

Thanks boss for merging the topics. Will make work easier for you.

hmm...looks like invision board :blink:

Toothiewabbit: No news leh...confirm bo?

RDM to QPR? So fast meh? :blink:

Thanks boss for merging the topics. Will make work easier for you.

hmm...looks like invision board :blink:

Toothiewabbit: No news leh...confirm bo?

RDM to QPR? So fast meh? :blink:

Sorlie, just speculating lah. You know, in most leagues, the managers are people playing the musical chairs lor :wacko:

Sorlie, just speculating lah. You know, in most leagues, the managers are people playing the musical chairs lor :wacko:

Yah...talking about that, was it in 2005?

Claudio Ranieri to Valencia, Rafa to Liverpool, and Jose Mourinho to Chelsea...

Yeah that was the year [laugh]

Now is AVB to Spurs, possibly RDM to QPR? [:/] If that's the case...

Is Mark Hughes going to Man City again? Where does that leave Roberto Mancini?

It may happen...after this Sunday when Chelsea take on the Premiership Champions Man City :blink:

Yah...talking about that, was it in 2005?

Claudio Ranieri to Valencia, Rafa to Liverpool, and Jose Mourinho to Chelsea...

Yeah that was the year [laugh]

Now is AVB to Spurs, possibly RDM to QPR? [:/] If that's the case...

Is Mark Hughes going to Man City again? Where does that leave Roberto Mancini?

It may happen...after this Sunday when Chelsea take on the Premiership Champions Man City :blink:

Mancini will not be short of job offers as he is a decent manager.

MH to take up Benitez's previous appointment? [sly]

too bad, RB joint Chelsea 10hrs after RDM sacking.... [:(]

RB will be there until end of season. my only worry is that if Chelsea win the 'BPL League', he will continue to be Chelsea manager. So many Spainish players and he could chun out something at Chelsea.

fark with the Amercian boss of Pool. according to interview with RB, he was not approach to be manager of Pool again and they decided on BR. my currently worries is that will RB pouch Pool players ..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

not to worry. he will not win the BPL. you think too highly of him. lol

actually hard to say, Chelsea is afterall a good team. if he can win the backroom over, anything is possible (hmm.. him winning Lampard and John terry will be hard)

btw will he do a inter and delicate the win to liverpool fans if he win [hur]

Based on the current match that is progressing, it's a bore.

Neither team are creating clear cut chances & putting in the final ball.

It looks like the same ol' team is heading towards their 20th league title.

(shoot, are they gonna award a star like what they do in Germany or Italy)?

For 34mins, neither team look like scoring & wonder what's so good about Torres?

He looks like a has-been

I agree, Rafa won't win the BPL. He bad mouths too much & sometimes he just sounds like a broken radio.

Well unsure about the pro-Rafa team, but there's a simple reason why he was out of work for 2 years.

Seems very much he has lost his Midas touch (even if he was managing Manchester United, he would tinker ard by throwing everyone out of their natural position).

I agree, Rafa won't win the BPL. He bad mouths too much & sometimes he just sounds like a broken radio.

Well unsure about the pro-Rafa team, but there's a simple reason why he was out of work for 2 years.

Seems very much he has lost his Midas touch (even if he was managing Manchester United, he would tinker ard by throwing everyone out of their natural position).

Pls change your signature before i report u

Already done [laugh]

Now back to Chelsea and Rafael Benitez...

2 dour 0-0 draws...hmm but with their strength in fighting back, I very much think they will finish in a Champions League place.

WBA can't really last the whole mile I would say [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Chelsea will finish top 3, but weder they be the champ is another story. Cant imagine they b 4th with their squad. I personally tink its them n the 2 manchester club in top 3....it will b interesting to see who finishes 4th. :D

It will b a huge surprise if arsenal break into the top 3, all depends on Jan transfer market. I myself wld take up tis chelsea job if im Benitez..hahhaha..well the contract is up to end season n benitez been jobless more than a year..yes i noe hes not poor by any standard but tis is a chance to make $$$$...with chelsea u'll b booted out anitime regardless of throphies u bring in...so y not take the offer..

Edited by ThePeak

Sad, after winning the only trophy coveted by the owner?

Nothing to be sad of considering the pay off he gets after signing a new deal at the end of last season....

↡ Advertisement