Malaysia Petrol price increase again - Pt 2

RadX

RM12????!!!!!! [furious] [furious]

Ya looks like Najib trying to get back the money in all ways n means.

I wonder what is going to increase next?

↡ Advertisement

Ya looks like Najib trying to get back the money in all ways n means.

I wonder what is going to increase next?

Hopefully not toll and petrol... [sweatdrop]

Hopefully not toll and petrol... [sweatdrop]

Ya maybe toll. And Sg said if MY increase the toll, SG wil follow. [sweatdrop]

Petrol just increased so sud b stable for now.

Supercharged

SG side going to JB, after u chk PPort there is an island where u see 1 or 2 police sitting there n a computer screen. Thats where ty chk petrol. After that got a police n guardpost with barrier. Thats where the last chance fr them to stop cars/bikes that try to run away.

He press 1 button a huge metal slab wil rise up from the road with Cat Claws to shread yr tires. [sweatdrop]

That island got 1-2 policemen don't check the petrol. I drive past many times but they don't stop anyone to check leh....

It is that last post (with a barrier) that sometimes got officer stand there to check petrol. I kenna check there!

That island got 1-2 policemen don't check the petrol. I drive past many times but they don't stop anyone to check leh....

It is that last post (with a barrier) that sometimes got officer stand there to check petrol. I kenna check there!

I hv been checked a few times at the island with 1 or 2 police n the monitor there. Long ago the customs wil stand slightly further on at the 2 lane part with 2 barriers then merge into one lane, to chk but damm long I never see any customs stand there already.

The last post is quite far away in the open air with an officer n a small booth. There is a barrier n the metal barrier/claw which is built into the road.

Once u pass this last officer, there r no more barriers/officers till JB side of the cway.

busy lah.........got read read abit............but limited access to computer...........use hand phone to post I sibei kangkor lah.........take like 5 min to do 1 post.........KNN.......give up sia........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ha ha ha I tot you retired in RWS with your xmm

SG side going to JB, after u chk PPort there is an island where u see 1 or 2 police sitting there n a computer screen. Thats where ty chk petrol. After that got a police n guardpost with barrier. Thats where the last chance fr them to stop cars/bikes that try to run away.

He press 1 button a huge metal slab wil rise up from the road with Cat Claws to shread yr tires. [sweatdrop]

Right!

The pc terminal nb check you cos no op ma

Just thing y they wan check at pc terminal island n not barrier?

If they do it at pc terminal, there's lots for you to park n go pay fine ma

If the last sentry

Aren't you gng to park your car right in the middle of no where?

Logic

I paid before and I parked in the cb lot before

Ha ha ha

Neutral Newbie

I see when traffic jam hardly use any petrol cos u mostly around 1K rpm only. 1 Hr maybe only <1/2 lit used.

[laugh] I see... Not that bad. However, I agree that it is a good excuse if your gauge drop below 3/4 tank at the checkpoint.

BTW, some Volkswagen 1.4L (not hybrid) engine stop at 0 rpm at traffic junction. The engine auto-restart again when you let go the brake pedal. Those model will be super efficient in prolong traffic jam like this.

The pc terminal nb check you cos no op ma

Just thing y they wan check at pc terminal island n not barrier?

If they do it at pc terminal, there's lots for you to park n go pay fine ma

If the last sentry

Aren't you gng to park your car right in the middle of no where?

Logic

I paid before and I parked in the cb lot before

Ha ha ha

how much the fine bro? 1st timer not warning only meh?

so do you still heong now?

[laugh] I see... Not that bad. However, I agree that it is a good excuse if your gauge drop below 3/4 tank at the checkpoint.

BTW, some Volkswagen 1.4L (not hybrid) engine stop at 0 rpm at traffic junction. The engine auto-restart again when you let go the brake pedal. Those model will be super efficient in prolong traffic jam like this.

i'm wondering the engine stop, starts, stop, starts, stop, starts.......wouldn't the engine get spoilt more eazily? at least the sparkplug will, no?

i'm wondering the engine stop, starts, stop, starts, stop, starts.......wouldn't the engine get spoilt more eazily? at least the sparkplug will, no?

i manually tried stop, starts, stop, starts, stop, starts.......while in a jammed situation going to Malaysia. After about 40 or so mins into this experiment, the BATTERY almost refused to crank [shocked] . Thereafter dare not stop engine and anyway was just about my turn to to stamp passport.

i manually tried stop, starts, stop, starts, stop, starts.......while in a jammed situation going to Malaysia. After about 40 or so mins into this experiment, the BATTERY almost refused to crank [shocked] . Thereafter dare not stop engine and anyway was just about my turn to to stamp passport.

wah..... spoilt your car leh like that..... [bigcry]

its a stupiak technologee......but in terms of environment friendly its 5 stars.....

Supercharged

I hv been checked a few times at the island with 1 or 2 police n the monitor there. Long ago the customs wil stand slightly further on at the 2 lane part with 2 barriers then merge into one lane, to chk but damm long I never see any customs stand there already.

The last post is quite far away in the open air with an officer n a small booth. There is a barrier n the metal barrier/claw which is built into the road.

Once u pass this last officer, there r no more barriers/officers till JB side of the cway.

Really!!! I see, maybe I never kena check for petrol for past few years so didn't know.

Last time, many years ago I kena checked for petrol is at the last post...where the metal barriers are. And I have never been stopped at the island check post. [;)]

↡ Advertisement